Touch Me Pt 1 or 2?

Started by dcdub, Feb 19, 2010, 12:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

FiddleCastro

I was listening to Touch Me I'm Going To Scream Part 2, (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wZCQV2dcSTE this one, to be exact) and it made me realize. Nothing I ever do will ever be as awesome as this song. kinda depressing, yet also freaking awesome at the same time.
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh

Sticky Icky Green Stuff

Mr._Nussbaum

Pt. 1 for me by a nose, and it's because of the "I want a human right by my side...untied" part.

Penny Lane

Part 1 is great but reminds me too much of the Flaming Lips.

Other than Dondante, you can't beat the opening lines of Part 2.

but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

trippin from shroomin

You are spot on Penny

And made me think about the way things are
Made me think about the way they could be

dcdub

Quotethis should be in here:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKCraa-tdD4

Pretty weird selection. I dont think its going to be drawing any new fans in but I enjoyed it. Checked out the Fleet Foxes session as well, lovely song
Shooting in the dark as to what's best

mahg33ta

QuoteI certainly like Part 2 a lot, but I've always enjoyed Part 1 more for some reason. The "I need a human right by my side untied" section is quite possibly my favorite moment on the album.

By the way, good call on that.   Never really paid attention to that part but after seeing you and a few others mention the "I need a human ... " part, really digging it.    It's been on heavy rotation for concert-psychup-prep and every time that section comes up I'm like, yeah, this is good.   Looking forward to hearing it again live as I didn't appreciate it enough in 08.

dewalston

hyg234

huh interesting, i loved part 2 before i saw them live, because i would cruise with my friends high listening to smoking into touch me 2, so creepy and so many memories, but part 1 live is awesome. the lyrics are unmatched, and its so emotional

dcdub

After hearing Parts 1 and 2 live for the first time last night, I'm going to have to change my vote to Pt 2. They freaking r o c k e d  i t  o u t
Shooting in the dark as to what's best