Chocolate & Ice Vinyl

Started by thegrimace, Apr 28, 2010, 01:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

headhunter

Thanks Sara for the comment and especially helping me to upload my photos.   The people I meet at the MMJ shows and on this forum are not only enthusiastic about the band but are also usually some pretty cool folks.

The MMJ stuff on vinyl sounds terrific but I still prefer listening to the live shows.
was some shakin' and some record playin'

johnnYYac

So, Headhunter, I see a poster from Boston 2008.  'Twas my first show.  D'you go or are you a fan of sexy librarians?  I suppose it could be both.  You in the northeast, New England, New York?  
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

SaraBananaBear

Quotethanks to all for the suggestions.
love my mmj posters.  love my mmj vinyl.  love my mmj.

will see yim again this summer at newport and mmj in philly.
that should help make this a great summer ;D

Hahaha, I was so into photouploading-support-mode I forgot to say great collection! I'm amazed by how much great stuff people in this forum have, as soon as I get my first pay from my summerjob I'll start my own collection, mwahaha  :D

A collection isn't complete without a ticket to a show  ;)

Hm, well, then in addition to the summer job pay, I will rob a bank  ;)

Guess I'll see you at the Philly show, then  ;D

Yeah, I'll be the one with the Swedish police in tow...  :P
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

SaraBananaBear

QuoteThanks Sara for the comment and especially helping me to upload my photos.   The people I meet at the MMJ shows and on this forum are not only enthusiastic about the band but are also usually some pretty cool folks.

The MMJ stuff on vinyl sounds terrific but I still prefer listening to the live shows.

Happy to help, even though this time mr johnnYYac's option might be better perhaps  ;) I agree about forum people being cool and nice as well, yay forum!  :)
Europe ♥ My Morning Jacket

headhunter

i live on long island but my wife is a good willing road trip partner.  our first time seeing jim was front row at newport folk fest 2 yrs ago and going back again this yr.  also took my wife and 12 yr old son to the msg new years show and all were hooked.  we were just at merriweather and had a blast so she said i could also go to philly but only if i took her.  i had front seats for boston but couldn't get there at the last minute.  gave them to someone who got me the poster.  
personally, i like the msg, radio city and bonnaroo posters better.

johnnYYac

Quotei live on long island but my wife is a good willing road trip partner.  our first time seeing jim was front row at newport folk fest 2 yrs ago and going back again this yr.  also took my wife and 12 yr old son to the msg new years show and all were hooked.  we were just at merriweather and had a blast so she said i could also go to philly but only if i took her.  i had front seats for boston but couldn't get there at the last minute.  gave them to someone who got me the poster.  
personally, i like the msg, radio city and bonnaroo posters better.

Any chance you'd part with that poster, to a guy for whom it was his first show?  You don't have to answer publicly.  You can PM or email me to break my heart.  :(

headhunter

wasn't looking to but will give it some thought. :-/

headhunter

johnnYYac

Quotejohnny--
maybe we could make a trade.
take a look at this one--
http://i703.photobucket.com/albums/ww38/ryno11111/Koka.jpg?t=1273077070
?
Jeff

Appreciate it.  I forgot the poster was readily available on the MMJ website store.  Nice collection you've got.  Check your email.