New Free MMJ Download!

Started by Dsilvs422, Jun 16, 2010, 10:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dsilvs422

Relix and Jambands.com are pleased to offer My Morning Jacket's version of "All the Best" from Broken Hearts & Dirty Windows: Songs of John Prine . Relix.com is currently the only place the song is available for free download. Click the link below to grab a free copy for yourself!

http://www.jambands.com/news/2010/06/16/exclusive-free-download-my-morning-jacket-covers-john-prine/

The new tribute album Broken Hearts & Dirty Windows: Songs of John Prine will be released by Oh Boy on June 22. The album celebrates Prine classics interpreted by Josh Ritter, Deer Tick, Conor Oberst, Drive-By Truckers, The Avett Brothers and many others. Prine, who performed at Bonnaroo this past weekend, is the author of such staples as "The Maker," "Angel from Montgomery" and other timeless songs.

woodnymph

Thanks mango, this just drizzles over the gorgeous perfect night with the crescent moon hangin low and the fireflies flickerin.......
Daylight is good at arriving in the night time

johnnYYac

Thanks.  Album's about 2 weeks away, so this will help tide me over until then.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

buymycar

Dsilvs422

QuoteThanks.  Album's about 2 weeks away, so this will help tide me over until then.

I feel ya man. Good track, can't wait for the whole album.

marino13

After first listen, I'd have to say that I don't like it nearly as much as the live performance on Letterman with Prine.  Now the Justin Vernon song on the other hand is amazing.  Need to listen some more and I may change my opinion.

johnnYYac

QuoteThanks.  Album's about 2 weeks away, so this will help tide me over until then.

And there's laser harp!  Yes!
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

capt. scotty

Sweet as I def want this track but dont want the whole album. Dont like it as much as the live one, but its still great. The omnichord on it is badass
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons

DaFunkyPrecedent

the album is awesome.  Old Crow defiantly steals the show.
God damn those shaky knees.

capt. scotty

Quotethe album is awesome.  Old Crow defiantly steals the show.

doesnt hurt when you get Prine's most famous song
The thing is, Bob, it's not that I'm lazy, it's that I just don't care. - Peter Gibbons