friends again

Started by ericwindmill, Aug 06, 2010, 10:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

e_wind

what is the song friends again played at their shows on this recent spring tour? is it a carl song? I can't seem to find the right song on google. maybe i'm not trying hard enough.  i went to two shows on this tour, both of which they played it, but i'm just now realizing that i have no idea what that song is
don't rock bottom, just listen just slow down...

johnnYYac

Its been mentioned in threads tied to the April/May tour.  Basically, I think we're all in agreement its new, its MMJ (not someone's solo effort), and might be our first glance at the new material.  I love many elements of the song, though it hasn't totally come together for me yet.  I think I mentioned it sounded like it could have been an outtake from the Evil Urges sessions IMHO.
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

columba78

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=663WhCDiFdo

This is the only video I could find of this new song, are there any better ?

e_wind

You can download the Nashville show from archive.org  from their last tour and it's pretty good audio. And thanks for the info mr yak!

columba78

Thanks, it is okay song but nothing spectacular. Hope it is not a new song but an outtake from Evil Urges.

I already was disappointed by the new Weezer song I listened on youtube and believe their new album will suck even worse then the last one if this is the single outtake. I was really looking forward to it after reading about it on the Rolling Stone Website. Weezer is my favorite band from my teens so I am still very attached to them.

I hope at least MMJ will not let me down with their new album !!

e_wind

in my opinion, friends again is an extremely catchy song. since i realized i have it on my computer, i've listened to it a couple times every day. i hope they play it on tuesday in chicago

FiddleCastro

QuoteThanks, it is okay song but nothing spectacular. Hope it is not a new song but an outtake from Evil Urges.

I already was disappointed by the new Weezer song I listened on youtube and believe their new album will suck even worse then the last one if this is the single outtake. I was really looking forward to it after reading about it on the Rolling Stone Website. Weezer is my favorite band from my teens so I am still very attached to them.

I hope at least MMJ will not let me down with their new album !!

Weezer  :'(
I NEEDED IT MOST WHENEVER tbh