Darla Records Promo Samplers

Started by buymycar, Aug 01, 2010, 03:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

buymycar

I live near San Francisco.  I hit the record stores on a regular basis, and on occasion, I will come across promo CD samplers from Darla Records featuring a band from Louisville, KY named My Morning Jacket.  For example, today I came across one entitled "Little Darla has a Treat for You v.15".  This CD has one My Morning Jacket track entitled "When Will They Come"  It says that this is an exclusive track.  I got all excited thinking I had something special here, only to have my hopes dashed when I looked at the Early Recordings vol. 2 track listing.  Oh well, I still think it's pretty cool to see these things and to know how far they've come in a decade.

They had another promo 4 disc sampler from Darla that includes The Bear and Weeks Go By Like Days.

Love Dogg

Grab 'em when you see 'em.  Even if they don't mean anything to you, they mean something to one of your Forum friends that you haven't even met yet.  This is not a hint.
"Sometimes it runs its course in a day, babe.  Sometimes it goes from night after night."