anyone know this     ?

Started by sshho, Aug 19, 2010, 01:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

touchingmept2

Idk but it looks pretty friggin awesome! If I had 400+dollars to drop on it, would be even sweeter!
The time is near, to come forward with whatever killed your spark.

tdb810

could it be the intro skit from the nye fillmore (07) recording?
.....Back at the Model Home

joey_rogo

Quotecould it be the intro skit from the nye fillmore (07) recording?

yup. i have one (not signed obviously) but i haven't listened to it yet.

Tracy 3000

In 1988 I bought a car for $400. It was a pumpkin orange Mazda hatch back of some sort. I was living up in Maine, during the Budweiser years and I never put oil in it, which got one of the pistons bent, plus one of the brake shoes got welded to the rotor over months of driving "steel to steel". It used to not start and I had to park on a hill so I could pop start it with the clutch in 2nd gear. It was tricky on Sundays b/c they didn't sell liquor in Washington county and I had to drive to the next county to get booze and had to go to the 2nd closest liquor store b/c the closest was at the bottom of a hill and my car couldn't sit idling b/c it would stall. I thought about putting a rock on the accelerator and leaving in neutral but that seemed like fishing for a disaster, so I went to the further away liquor store that had a small hill. That car eventually quit on me. I was hosting a clam and keggar one night and an older guy asked me what I was going to do with that car. I said I'd sell it to him. He said he had a 15 year old son and they could try to restore it and then it would be his son's car. So, I asked him how much he'd give me for it and he said he'd give me a dollar. So, I went out to the car and wrote down the VIN# on a piece of paper, wrote some legal jargon and signed it as the seller and he signed it as the buyer, we shook hands and sort of laughed. Then I said, "Where's my dollar mother fucker!" and he paid me.

like this but orange

Jim brings all his love, passion, energy and mystery to the stage and says, "I'm right here."

johnnYYac

It doesn't look like some of the other picture discs I've seen, unless there are images on both sides.  I'm tempted to say that its way overpriced.  I'm not sure of the rarity of the picture disc and the signatures are sweet, but signed MMJ stuff comes up from time to time.

I'm no expert, but I watch eBay for Jacket items daily and this has gone through three cycles of eBay with no bids.  I'd contact the seller with your best offer, if you're interested in it (maybe $200 max?).

Someone correct me if I'm full of shit (more so than usual).
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

joey_rogo

johnny, the picture you are thinking of (with the 5 of them facing the camera, pat i believe with the native american feathers on) is on the other side of the disc.

it does seem overpriced, even though it is signed.

johnnYYac

Quotejohnny, the picture you are thinking of (with the 5 of them facing the camera, pat i believe with the native american feathers on) is on the other side of the disc.

it does seem overpriced, even though it is signed.

That's what I figured.  Thanks for the info.  
The fact that my heart's beating is all the proof you need.

sweatboard

I'd pay at least $400 for Tracy's story on vinyl.  EPIC!! :)
There's Still Time.........