CD compilation to turn friends on to MMJ

Started by D_Hewlett, Sep 24, 2010, 06:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crispy

QuoteFeel free to flame but It Still Moves is my least favorite MMJ album :-[

I don't judge others' musical tastes, with a few exceptions.  I'm curious if you could put them into order, favorite to least.  Mine would be (for today, at least):

It Still Moves
Z
At Dawn
The Tennessee Fire
Evil Urges

I really struggle ranking the middle three.  It changes constantly.  Its really more of a three-way tie.

I'd rank 'em:
1. At Dawn
2. Tennesee Fire (not great production but the songs are the best)
3. Z
4. Evil Urges
5. It Still Moves

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy ISM.  I Will Sing Your Songs is one of my favorites.  It's just least liked of the lot.
I'm sorry, I get you wrong. This strikes me as a bit of an It-Still-Moves-is-the-most-popular-record-so-I'm-making-it-my-least-popular reaction.

:(
err. that's not it.  I'm 32 years old and have a serious job.  Like to think i'm very much beyond worrying about things like that.

the album has just never grabbed me like the others.  That's it
Okay, then...my bad. Being also old and gainfully employed, I can see where you're coming from rising above petty popularity contests. You did invite the flame, and caught me on a day I felt like being an asshole.   :-X
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"

gardenparty

Haha, no worries. all good Crispy!

for some reason i always thought Z was everyones favorite though. good to know

Ruckus

QuoteFeel free to flame but It Still Moves is my least favorite MMJ album :-[

I don't judge others' musical tastes, with a few exceptions.  I'm curious if you could put them into order, favorite to least.  Mine would be (for today, at least):

It Still Moves
Z
At Dawn
The Tennessee Fire
Evil Urges

I really struggle ranking the middle three.  It changes constantly.  Its really more of a three-way tie.

I'd rank 'em:
1. At Dawn
2. Tennesee Fire (not great production but the songs are the best)
3. Z
4. Evil Urges
5. It Still Moves

Don't get me wrong, I enjoy ISM.  I Will Sing Your Songs is one of my favorites.  It's just least liked of the lot.
I'm sorry, I get you wrong. This strikes me as a bit of an It-Still-Moves-is-the-most-popular-record-so-I'm-making-it-my-least-popular reaction.

:(
err. that's not it.  I'm 32 years old and have a serious job.  Like to think i'm very much beyond worrying about things like that.

the album has just never grabbed me like the others.  That's it
Okay, then...my bad. Being also old and gainfully employed, I can see where you're coming from rising above petty popularity contests. You did invite the flame, and caught me on a day I felt like being an asshole.   :-X
That Crispy....what a *(& ;D
[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGpQej3o9eo[/media]
Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Crispy

;D ;D ;D

"Hey Smails! My dick's bigger than your whole boat!"
"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"