When is Austin City Limits airing?

Started by olwiggum, Feb 03, 2006, 01:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

corey

I have my calendar marked for the February 11th, but my Tivo tells me that Gretchen Wilson is airing on the 10th and no mention of anything on the 11th.

Has anyone else checked their Tivo?

marktwain

ACL's site, and the local PBS site (KET) both say Feb 11 for MMJ.  BUT.... I know that PBS affiliates vary air dates sometimes, so go to PBS.org and punch in your zip code to find out for sure.

primushead

I know there was a full schedule of ACL posted a while back, and I've looked online but can't find it.  Anyone still have it?

Jellyfish

The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

primushead

corey

My Tivo has it scheduled for the 17th. DAMN MY PBS AFFILLIATE!!!!! I want it on the 11th.

Patience is a virtue, I guess.
:)

Coltrane

altogether now....ONE more reason why Philly fucking blows!!!!

PBS will NOT be airing ACL this weekend featuring MMJ and Death Cab........why, you ask??

because the affiliate in Philly, WHYY, NEVER airs ACL!!!

sigh!

at least we got two rockin' shows.......
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

dragonboy

I keep checking the listings but it would seem It's not showing here in Nagoya, Japan either!
WTF?!!  >:( Grrr...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

EC

Yeah, damnit!   >:(

Philly+Nagoya=Toronto=suckass.

>:(

Maybe our friend wiggum will tape it from his tiiiivo?
 ::)

dragonboy

Please, please, please!!!
We did vote for his movie, didn't we?  ;)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Dee.

I'll try to get it online for all you cool cats.  It's showing here at 9pm on Saturday.   :)

EC

QuotePlease, please, please!!!
We did vote for his movie, didn't we?  ;)

We sure did!  Why?  Because we loooooooooove him.  :)  

Maybe they'll release this ACL in 20 years like they did for Steve Earle last year.  sigh.  I guess we'll just have to wait.

sigh.

ali

please!!! the little clip on the pbs site looked great.... anyone who can tape it will have .... eternal good karma  ;D
love a song for the way it makes you feel

EC

QuoteI'll try to get it online for all you cool cats.  It's showing here at 9pm on Saturday.   :)

Well, and I forgot to mention that we also looooooooooooooove deanna.  looooooove.  Really love.  She's super.  :)

ali

20 years!! geez i'll be nearly 50.... can't wait THAT long! ;)
love a song for the way it makes you feel

corey

Oh yeah,
Tivo is already lined up to record it. I'm sure someone else will have it online pretty quickly though.

I have other things planned for what I record on the tivo.
 ;D

EC

QuoteOh yeah,
Tivo is already lined up to record it. I'm sure someone else will have it online pretty quickly though.

I have other things planned for what I record on the tivo.
;D

Like what kind of other things?  ;)

(seriously, like what kind of other things?)

corey

I'm planning on putting the ACL performance and the 2 late night performances on a DVD.

EC

QuoteI'm planning on putting the ACL performance and the 2 late night performances on a DVD.

That is a brilliant idea.  Can you please pm me and tell me how your night went?  :)

Clarkwork

The best part about ACL is that it is shown in beautiful High Def!.  It will be like Jim is in my living room singing to me.  I will also have this on Tivo and plan to make a DVD of it and the late show performances.  
If you don't know for yourself, how could you ever know for me....