New to the board, but not MMJ (question)

Started by Down_In_Louisville, Feb 13, 2006, 01:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Down_In_Louisville

Hello everyone... been a listener of MMJ for years now... I live in Louisville and hung out w/ Jim a bit in high school/college through mutual friends....  Don't ask me questions b/c I respect his personal life/privacy... All i'll say is that he's a unique and interesting person that I never did forget about although I have only seen him once in the last decade...

just had a quick question.. I had heard of a MMJ DVD coming out.... Is there any more news on this...

Jon T.

I know you said don't ask but I just can't help myself.  What size are his feet?

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

oh yeah, The dvd is coming out sometime this year.  It is drawing from footage from both Fillmore shows.  I would guess we would probably see it sometime this spring or early summer.  If I had to guess.  Also, does Jim have a distinct odor, or does he smell like a normal person?

Down_In_Louisville

Thanks... and i wear boxers... briefs are uncomfortable....

tomEisenbraun

The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

sweatboard

Thanks for sharing guys, but I was really interested in what Jim wears........................or doesn't wear

Down_In_Louisville

Quote'Nanner hammock.

maybe i'm just ignorant, but what does that mean?

ycartrob

maybe i'm just ignorant, but what does that mean?

Jon T.

You know. Nut huggers.
Does he wear them?? ??? ???

whatev

QuoteHello everyone... been a listener of MMJ for years now... I live in Louisville and hung out w/ Jim a bit in high school/college through mutual friends....  Don't ask me questions b/c I respect his personal life/privacy... All i'll say is that he's a unique and interesting person that I never did forget about although I have only seen him once in the last decade...

just had a quick question.. I had heard of a MMJ DVD coming out.... Is there any more news on this...

then why not just ask about the dvd instead of telling us all you used to know him??!

Coltrane

....why not just spell out "whatever????" or are you just WAY too busy!?!?!?
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

JohnnyRage

I've only been browsing these boards for a short time, but it sure seems like there are a lot of ThreadShitters.

ps I can't wait for the DVD.
[size=13]Be Right Here Forever...Go Through This Thing Together...And On Heaven's Golden Shores We'll Lay Our Heads[/size][/i]

Jon T.

Donny: "What's a ThreadShitter, Dude?"

Down_In_Louisville

then why not just ask about the dvd instead of telling us all you used to know him??!
[/quote]

Only mentioned that to let people know how unique he was even then... I was never great friends w/ him or anything like that, he was just always someone that I remembered, despite only hanging out just a few times through mutual friends... had quite an impact on a room... I can guarantee you that anyone who has talked to Jim face to face always has a memory of it (even before MMJ)... That's all I was saying... just for the huge fans that like to know how they are when they aren't on stage...  he's always had some sort of aura to him and people always said he'd make an impact w/ music even during the Month of Sundays times.. thanks everyone for the info on the DVD

DD

private life schmivate life.  i hear he makes home made bubble bath out of grape pez and apple cider and exclusively wears isotoners when driving.

also two words:

footy pajamas
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails

EC

liar.  Neither grape pez NOR apple cider makes any kind of bubble whatsoever.

Quit yer lies, DD.   >:(  

DD

Quoteliar.  Neither grape pez NOR apple cider makes any kind of bubble whatsoever.

Quit yer lies, DD.   >:(  

sparkling apple cider
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails

EC

sparkling apple cider

damn.  that IS a good bath.