some pictures you may not have seen before...

Started by dasmondhaschen, Feb 05, 2006, 10:17 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

ycartrob

Quoteoh dude, tracy. i just realized you actually dissed my mocs. i know you didn't, dude, cuz thats crossin the line.

OVER THE LINE SMOKEY!!!

(i've had these things for almost four years)

I dissed your needle dick, but not your mocs...

ali

only a little dissing!! couldn't resist ....
love a song for the way it makes you feel

tomEisenbraun

I dissed your needle dick, but not your mocs...

oh okay, we're cool then, bitch.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

sweatboard

Hey Tom, have you checked out the video of "I Think I'm Going To Hell" from the Palace yet?  I think you will like it.
There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

Quotesomeone made a t-shirt of sweatboard's avatar aka my photo of jim?  i want to see a picture of that.

also - carrot top = euw.

Two people actually made a shirt out of your picture.  I was one of them.  Remember when I asked you to send me the original jpeg?  That's what I used it for.
There's Still Time.........

dasmondhaschen

Two people actually made a shirt out of your picture.  I was one of them.  Remember when I asked you to send me the original jpeg?  That's what I used it for.

interesting.  i've seen the photo now, thanks.  i knew i should have made the mmj postcard book...  i coulda been a millionaire!!!  or a hundredaire, maybe...

MyLifeISought

Mine aren't anywhere near as impressive as those, but i like to think they turned out pretty damn well...from Cincy 10/26/05
Kathleen Edwards: http://community.webshots.com/album/487388030XtCGJC
MMJ: http://community.webshots.com/album/487388041FNqwsc
"Music is my savior
I was tamed by rock and roll
I was maimed by rock and roll
Got my name from rock and roll"
-Wilco

MMJ_fanatic

a couple of the shots of Tommy remind me of Kim Thayil rockin' out in S'garden heyday...way cool
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

BH

Quotea couple of the shots of Tommy remind me of Kim Thayil rockin' out in S'garden heyday...way cool

Nice Kim Thayil reference.  I still listen to Louder Than Love at least once month.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.