Replied E-mail

Started by ofelfelo, Apr 10, 2006, 04:00 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

goldengirl

I think it doesn't hurt that Jim is the lead singer of my favorite band, but even if he weren't, I would still think he's attractive. I have a thing for guys with beards. I guess if I saw him somewhere and did not know who he was, I would still think he's hot. Being the lead singer just adds a little extra!

banjohead

QuoteNice story :)

Tell them your story about when you jumped up on stage and tried to make out with James James. You said to me, "any man with the same first name and last name just needs to be kissed by another man" I tried to stop him, but he was too filled with Jimlove.
On that persons real experience, I bet it was really cool seeing Jim in a public place just hanging out, not rocking out. I would love for that to happen to me at some point in my existance. Next time you should definately try to talk to him!  :D
On a more serious note, but not as serious as it would be if I met MMJ, I have a beard.

Jon T.

Thank you for that EC.  That was VERY entertaining.  And a good point too, somewhere in there...
 ;D ;D ;D

EC

oh shit dude.  i deleted it.  ;)  sorry.

we'll always have the memories...  

kellilou3

Quoteoh shit dude.  i deleted it.  ;)  sorry.

we'll always have the memories...  

Well, what did you say?  :)

EC

Well, what did you say?  :)

oh some looooong rambling thing about how an ex-boyfriend told me he wasn't sure if he'd still love me if i had a terrible accident and was in a wheelchair...  ;)

i think my point was that it's okay to be more attracted to somebody if they're in a rock band, but if you're ONLY attracted to somebody because they're in a rock band, that's pretty lame.  :)  

although, i guess that's why some supergroups exist...

(oh yeah, i also made a really great joke about ratsprayer's manlove for carl, but it's now lost forever and i can't remember it.)

ratsprayer

(oh yeah, i also made a really great joke about ratsprayer's manlove for carl, but it's now lost forever and i can't remember it.)

i didn't get a chance to read that.

:-/ :-/

EC

i didn't get a chance to read that.

:-/ :-/

i'm sorry mr. honeydew.  it was something about how i'm pretty sure you loved carl for his guitar before his hot exterior made you drool.  ;)

primushead

I believe his exact words were, "I love Carl and I often fantasize about him pouring melted butter all over me".

You sicko ;)

ratsprayer

QuoteI believe his exact words were, "I love Carl and I often fantasize about him pouring melted butter all over me".

You sicko ;)

how did you get my dream journal?   >:(

MMJ_fanatic

Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

ratsprayer

Quotehmmmm :-/

this thread has no place for intolerance of man love.

dragonboy

Maybe we should start a man-love thread where all the guys can talk about the men they love & generally let off some steam?
Ladies, feel free to start your own ladies-love thread  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

primushead

The thread should be called "Dudes we'd go gay for".  But I don't really want to start it up.   I might put a reply in there, or something, but that's all. :)

Dorothy_Mantooth

can ratsprayer have a weekly show where he reads excerpts from his dream journal? by a fire, with a smoking jacket & pipe.
"[Adrien Brody] is a big hip-hop fan and plans on becoming a producer. He is being mentored by RZA."

dragonboy

"& when I awoke the bed was wet..."
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

EC

hahahahahahaha hahahahahaha hahahahahahawhew.  good one.

honestly, ms. mantooth, you have some TERRIFIC ideas.