Filter Magazine Feature Article

Started by LaurieBlue, May 15, 2006, 04:48 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaurieBlue

http://www.filter-mag.com/features/interior.70.html

My Morning Jacket and the Kentucky Darkness
It hit me somewhere over Oklahoma on the flight to Louisville. Tracing the scars that our ravenous heaping...
by Chris Martins | 05.15.2006

MMJ_fanatic

"...Bourbon flavored bow" indeed...

I think this guy is a wee bit late to be jumping on the Z bandwagon seeing as its been out approx. 3/4 of a year now...but it was still a fun read.
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Dee.

He was aboard the Z train at the right time.  The article was originally published a while ago.  I know because I remember the cute pictures.  ;)

Observe:
uno
dos

dragonboy

"In another 24 hours, My Morning Jacket will be flying to Japan..."

What?!! Are they playing shows?!! Where?!! What's going on?!! Did anyone hear anything about this?!! Is this 4-real?!! HELP!!! Shit...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

I'm reading it more carefully now...it's an old article isn't it?  :-[
Way to give a guy a heart attack! Man...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Dee.

Aww.  That damn tricky article.   :-*

It is an old one, yep.  

ChiefOKONO

ali

QuoteWhat?!! Are they playing shows?!! Where?!! What's going on?!! Did anyone hear anything about this?!! Is this 4-real?!! HELP!!! Shit...

;D had a little seizure there for a sec? yep, the article came out late last year ....
love a song for the way it makes you feel

dragonboy

I'd only just woken up. I had to get to work & didn't have time to read the whole article so I skipped to the end to see if there was any concluding news  :-[

LaurieBlue

My bad..saw the date on the article and just skimmed through..sorry for the excitement  :-[

dragonboy

No need to be sorry, my fault entirely. No harm down  :)
*starts to cry for again*

;)