2005-10-08 City Hall, Nashville, TN

Started by craybil, Oct 13, 2005, 07:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

craybil

Anyone know of a recording of this show for download? I was there but missed the first 20 min or so. I'd really love to get it for my friend who wasn't there and wanted to come, and my other friend that came and got thoroughly rocked alongside me.

ratsprayer

im working on getting a copy.  if i can, and it sounds good, ill let ya know.   :D

havibulin

Mr ratsprayer...if you do get a copy, i'd be interested as well. Please let me know.

sweatboard

I'll put my recording up on e-tree sometime after this weekend.  I'm going to see if I can do some stuff in soundforge to make it a little better.  
There's Still Time.........

ratsprayer

QuoteI'll put my recording up on e-tree sometime after this weekend.  I'm going to see if I can do some stuff in soundforge to make it a little better.  

im actually getting your copy now.   ;)
sounds good to me, just a lot of crowd noise, but you taped from the crunk unit, right?   ;D

sweatboard

im actually getting your copy now.   ;)
sounds good to me, just a lot of crowd noise, but you taped from the crunk unit, right?   ;D

Yeah, right before Don Dante you can hear Corey yell "CRUNK UNIT!!!!!" and then LA does her booty call.  It's my favorite part of the recording.  

ratsprayer

Yeah, right before Don Dante you can hear Corey yell "CRUNK UNIT!!!!!" and then LA does her booty call.  It's my favorite part of the recording.  

im sure a video recording of this show would be priceless.   [smiley=guitar.gif]

sweatboard

ratsprayer

QuoteSay What????????????

life from the crunk unit!

dont think it would go over, or what?

sweatboard

I think a video recording is impossible because I didn't see anyone with any kind of equipment, unless you know something I don't.

ratsprayer

QuoteI think a video recording is impossible because I didn't see anyone with any kind of equipment, unless you know something I don't.

no i dont, it was just late night wishful thinking, friend.   :-/

the band doesnt really like to be filmed at their shows, do they?

sweatboard

Apparently not :'(  Here's to hoping they record the entire Palace show for a live dvd.

craybil

It looks like I fudged the date of the show on my forum topic title. Fixed now.

ratsprayer

ok people, thanks to Sweatboard, i have the entire show now.  im listening to it now, bit of crowd noise, but i think Brian recorded down in the "crunk unit", so youd expect the muthafuckers down there to be going crazy.  its still very good sound, but i know he said he might tweak with it a bit.  if anyone wants it now, lemme know, and we'll work out something.   [smiley=rock.gif]

zeejaydee