MMJ Bonnaroo 04 Photograph

Started by Destinedeye, Jun 21, 2006, 01:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SpacedCowboy

WHO HAS THIS??  You know the one I'm talking about.  Jim James holding the flying V up to heaven as the rain comes pouring down while the band is rocking out during steam engine.  This is the cover to the Bonnaroo 04 soundboard that you can print.  I was able to enlarge it but it looks really grainny and pixelated.  Also at the silent auction at the Roo this year there was a picture just of Jim in the same pose.  It was to be signed by the entire band.  Opening bid was $600, I went back on Sunday to see who won, but the auction was over.

If anyone has or knows where to find either of those or anything else of the sort I am looking for a nice desktop photo. thanks
and the pump don't work cause the vandal took the handle

aMD

Maybe this one will work for ya.  Classic pic.  This one is scanned from rolling stone.

This one's also from 04, I believe

Angry Ewok

I also saw that photograph... absolutely stunning... I wish I had a print of it...
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

ellisintransit

I saw that picture at the Silent Auction and it made my stomach turn knowing that I couldn't afford 600 bones to get it.  It's a stunning picture from a stunning show (which was also my first MMJ show).

Did you guys see the Bonnaroo Beacon on Thursday?  It was printed in there as well with an interview with the photographer.  They asked him what his favorite show was out of all the great ones he'd gotten to see over the previous B'Roos and he listed this one.  

A pretty special show indeed.

ChiefOKONO

That absolutely rules! I would love to print a nice quality version of that one!!!