We asked how old is MMJ. But how old are you

Started by Paauwe, Aug 20, 2006, 04:56 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Easy Morning Rebel

yes.  

and hopefully you're a weirdo too.

trust me, life is real dull when you try to be normal.

weird is good
that's true!
[url="http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/"]http://www.last.fm/user/SoAlive/[/url]

Even cowgirls get the blues

wordawg

she's only saying that because she's so old.
;) ;) ;)

gently, el bitcho!!!!
 ;D

I'm 48 and I don't give a toss.
Lets be careful out there.
 8)
the future is Ginger

ycartrob

QuoteHere's me hanging out with John Leckie and Jim James... just being ourselves, talking about complicated stuff.

I didn't know my picture was being taken, to be honest... I'm always posed really awesomely. Even right now.

Nice work

marino13

I am 30 and I have a 2 yr. old that is also a fan.  Gideon is her favorite.  When I play it at home, she puts on a play dress and dances around.  Whenever I play a Jacket tune, she recognizes it and says "Daddy, is that Jim James with the crazy hair?"  Man, I adore that little girl!

BH

Good one Ewok.  Jim seems to be a big fan of your ass.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

sweatboard

Nice work

It has to be in the top five posts of all time.  An Instant Classic  ;D  great photoshopping to........mabey he could hook you up with some free lessons or something Tracy.  ;)
There's Still Time.........

marktwain

QuoteGood one Ewok.  Jim seems to be a big fan of your ass.

And John is totally checking out his package.

ycartrob

It has to be in the top five posts of all time.  An Instant Classic  ;D  great photoshopping to........mabey he could hook you up with some free lessons or something Tracy.  ;)

nah, I'll stick with the old school of "cut and paste". I'm a folk artist. No, strike that; I'm an Old World Craftsman...

marino13

I am amazed by the Superhuman strength that Ewok has in his right leg.  To maintain that position with his left leg just hovering there is quite astonishing. ;D

SMc55

QuoteI am amazed by the Superhuman strength that Ewok has in his right leg.  To maintain that position with his left leg just hovering there is quite astonishing. ;D
What a guy  ::)

BH

That strength must be what keeps his ass in such good shape!
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Angry Ewok

QuoteJim seems to be a big fan of your ass.

He is. But we're cool like that.

QuoteAnd John is totally checking out his package.

Yeah. But who wouldn't?

QuoteI am amazed by the Superhuman strength that Ewok has in his right leg.

I appreciate that. Most people never notice my amazing hovering skills, for my majestic package and ass. Which kinda sucks... it seems in life, people only appreciate your natural-born prowess, and never your honed skills.

Me and Jim wrote a song about that.

:P
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

dragonboy

Angry...clearly your foot is resting on a stool, you don't remember?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Angry Ewok

I can still hover. No more questions.

Back on topic, how old is everyone?

dragonboy

QuoteI can still hover. No more questions.

Back on topic, how old is everyone?
Angry, this thread isn't about how old everyone is, it's about how old everyone thinks they are when they listen to The Jacket, right Paauwe?
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

dragonboy

Like this one time when I was listening to The Jacket when I was 31 & I relaxed & floated upstream past heaps of weeds & lily-pads & tadpoles & nymphs & then when I woke up I had turned 32 but I still thought I was 31...

ycartrob

ewok, how old do you feel when you hover?

BH

BH

I think I have gotten more chuckles out of this thread than any other.  You guys rule my Thursday.

Angry Ewok

My name ends in OK, which is just too fucking awesometastical for me to contain myself any longer. Consider Mr. Bradley uncontained from hence forward.

Yeah, this thread has amused me, and I'm glad Pawwwuea seems to be catching on that this forum consists almost entirely of real fruit cakes.

Quoteewok, how old do you feel when you hover?

Youthful - although I feel older in a higher-winds environment, or if it's raining. But I'm only 21, so I can't really appreciate the splendor of being a decrepit flying dinosaur (such as the Plesiosaurus, Pteranodon, Pterodactylus, Dimorphodon, Rhamphorhynchus, or even the Quetzalcoatlus).

And yes, I realize that the pterosaurs are no longer classified as dinosaurs - but fuck, Pluto isn't a planet anymore, either...