Does anyone know

Started by fakeplastictrees, Dec 20, 2006, 12:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

fakeplastictrees

If they are coming back to Chicago any time soon?

Ghosts_on_TV

I'm gonna go with....no. No offense, but I don't get why people ask if they are going to somewhere just weeks after they just played there. Welcome to the forum though.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

ManNamedTruth

summer of '04 was the last time MMJ played Pittsburgh. The real question is when will they make a return.
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

peanut butter puddin surprise

Quotesummer of '04 was the last time MMJ played Pittsburgh. The real question is when will they make a return.

Yup, Mr. Smalls...were you there, True?
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ManNamedTruth

No I hadn't started listening to them yet, I looked that up. I am going to Galactic jan31st and Dark Star Orchestra feb 5th at mr. smalls.

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteNo I hadn't started listening to them yet, I looked that up. I am going to Galactic jan31st and Dark Star Orchestra feb 5th at mr. smalls.

That is one mighty fine venue...too bad you weren't there, it was a kickass show.  have you been at Mr. Smalls before?  I dig the whole old-church-acoustics thing about that place.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

ManNamedTruth

No this will be my first time. I've been waiting to see something there then these 2 shows pop up. I hope mmj comes back next tour and plays there, it sounds like a good venue for them.