Signed guitar giveaway

Started by nbarthram, Oct 23, 2006, 05:05 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nbarthram

Rockin' news from Chicago - An awesome Epiphone Les Paul special II guitar, SIGNED by all MMJ band members will be given away to a lucky fan attending the OKONOKOS digital presentation screening at Classic Cinemas Lake theater. Details for tickets at www.classiccinemas.com

Hopefully see you there for this awesome event.
English

Tapirman

Not a very high qualtiy axe but I'm sure Jim and Tommy and the rest of the gang embellished it with there electrical cave-man powers, so that even a granny could rock on it...

Shame I don't live near chicago though I will be watching ebay... ;) ;)

JacketGal

Wow!! This is great news! The site says enter a drawing for an autographed Gibson guitar!!! :)

Thanks for posting.

Hmmm,  I wonder if you won, would you play it or just keep it as a world-class collectable? I might have to play it but then stash it away at some point....
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

Angry Ewok

I'd play it, show it off, display it, and play it some more... I'd never sell it though.

Hopefully one of these days I could get the pickguard of my Strat signed. At least that way I can take the plate off if I'm feeling like keeping it pristine.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

dragonboy

QuoteI'd never sell it though.
Every crackheads famous last words! Stay away from the pipe Angry...
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

Taterbug

I'd run up and down YOUR street naked with it.
"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

MMJ_fanatic

This giveaway is officially expanded to all theaters screening OKONOKOS on 10/30!!!  Yeah baby, who all is going to the Kendall Square Cinema show?  C'mon New England fans!!!  Bring it!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

BH

Are they going to draw names out of a hat or are they just going to give it to me?  I vote for me.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

MMJ_fanatic

HAHA!  I vote for me too!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Rayyy83

Guess who just won the signed guitar at the Austin, TX screening?  Me!!!!  And no it's not going on EBay.... sorry fellas.  Not many ppl at the show either, I think it's because they held it at the worst theatre in town.  Anyways, eat your hearts out.  Oh and they are not Gibsons as posted on some sites, just epiphone specials. ;D

ycartrob

I am tired of Flava Flav.