Main Menu

status

Started by annafofan, Nov 11, 2006, 03:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bug

Quotewhat about us lawyers?  do we have a chance?

ha ha....

Only when we need legal advice  ;D
Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07

Angry Ewok

I don't really have enough experience in dating to have an occupational preference in women...

:-/
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

ali

this thread has gone from being about the band to OUR "status"....

i don't really think occupation matters that much... musical preference always being higher on my list of requirements (which is basically 1. do you like me? 2. do you like music? 3. what sort of music are we talking here....)  ;D
love a song for the way it makes you feel

Angry Ewok

annafofan

I was actually in love with Ewoks when I was a toddler.  I had an Ewok doll and I really related to the species in general.  I'd cry during scenes in Star Wars because an Ewok was in danger or because they were just so painfully endearing.  So if I knew how to scan things I would probably circle "yes", AngryEwok.
"When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip. "  -Ignatius J. Reilly

annafofan

ps- even though you barked at me.
"When my brain begins to reel from my literary labors, I make an occasional cheese dip. "  -Ignatius J. Reilly

peanut butter puddin surprise

feel the love!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Angry Ewok

Quoteps- even though you barked at me.

;D

... I'm always playing out the "Angry" thing, and couldn't let a barking (or even meowing) opportunity pass me by... but in real life I'm a total softy, very agreeable...

Right, guys? Someone, please back me up here? Nevermind.

fan75

Quoteor chemists who are aspiring rock stars?  I am definitely willing to grow a beard...

Hey that's cool too, imho.  ;) ;D
http://savefile.com/projects/808465307
[url]http://savefile.com/projects/808465344[/url]