Your personal favorite of Jim's T-Shirts.

Started by sweatboard, Jul 28, 2006, 05:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SiOuxTribe

And the fact the US government is still oppressing the natives? Or rather, not doing anything to help them today.  The statue is symbolic of the actions still happening at this very instant.  I'm not attempting to call Jim a racist, but I find it offensive for him to wear such a shirt.
Passion dripping from the coyote's eyes,
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

aMD

QuoteOne more lesson for the day! I'm glad you now know though.  I blame the government for not informing people.
Is there anything you don't blame the government for?  it's just a t shirt after all.  (that's a rhectorical question, btw).

while i'm posting in this thread I might as well get it back on topic.  I like somebody in birmingham loves me..

SiOuxTribe

I'm not meaning the tshirt for your rhetoric (if i understand you correctly) I'm meaning the government and the education system of teaching the american people about the people who were first here.  I feel it is inadequate to teach children about the natives at the k-5 level.  Nothing is soaked.  I think the most that we can remember from that is they ate food with the Pilgrims and shot bows and arrows.  'Wow, quite a civilization we had here in the states!   I'm glad they arnt out there anymore out to pillage my log cabin and rape my wife and kids! '

Bonanza! :P
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

sweatboard

Is there anything you don't blame the government for?  it's just a t shirt after all.  (that's a rhectorical question, btw).

while i'm posting in this thread I might as well get it back on topic.  I like somebody in birmingham loves me..

Birmingham Loves Me..........Got You Down Brother.  :D
There's Still Time.........

SiOuxTribe

I'm going for the red suit or black beauty.
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

sweatboard

QuoteI'm going for the red suit or black beauty.

word up!

I'm disqualifying Rushmore because it's painful to my eyes anyway.
There's Still Time.........

SiOuxTribe

fo sho'!  Jim looks very classy with that red suit too.  It reminds me of how I might have envisioned them prior to knowing what they looked like.
He can taste his blood,
An' blood never lies,
Pale face die. - Kiedis

bug

I will say the Rushmore shirt is ugly, I like the Somebody Loves Me shirt
Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07

bug

Has anyone mentioned the boo shirt?  with the ghost holding the bag of candy and boo written above it's head?  I think that's my new favorite
Detroit Cobras @ The Mad Hatter, Covington KY - 7/11/07
Squirrel Nut Zippers @ Jim Porters, Louisville, KY - 7/18/07

mmj37

I think the Rushmore shirt is great. It's so random haha.

My favorite, however, is the "eat the worm" shirt. Especially with the sombrero.

I also like the suits. Very bad ass.

Wardog

Turned on some music to start my day
I lost myself in a familiar song
I closed my eyes and I slipped away