MMJ in Thrasher

Started by tinyorangepig, Dec 07, 2006, 11:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tinyorangepig

Got my new Thrasher (yes, its a skateboard magazine, and yes, I am hanging on to my youth).

Check out the cover and the article linked below -

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n218/tinyorangepig/thrasher-inside-more.jpg

http://i113.photobucket.com/albums/n218/tinyorangepig/thrasher-inside.jpg

Dee.

Mmm, apple butter.  :)

Thanks, t.o.p.!

dragonboy

What a great read! Thanks 4 posting  :)
God will forgive them. He'll forgive them and allow them into Heaven.....I can't live with that.

tomEisenbraun

It is actually Profundo's Jacket of Divine Vengeance. Years ago Dungeon Masters started affectionately calling it a morning jacket due to its increased effectiveness in the morning following a successful nighttime campaign. The jacket is crafted from fine elf-maiden hairs, and adorned with the flakes of enchantment, or the near indestructible dandruff of the Cave Troll. Though consisting of no metal itself, this jacket acts and functions as plus-four magical platemail. Dungeon Masters should be careful not to give one out until your PC(s) have reached at least seventh level.

Yes.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

ellisintransit

That was a tasty morsel!

primushead

That article definitely did not suck.

I didn't realize they'd seen 10,000 faces and rocked them all.  Cause they're cowboys.  Wanted dead or alive.

wholovesthesun

oh my god i love tommy!

he looked hot with his new haircut after the boston show : )
mmm...ber.

MMJ_fanatic

I find it srangely curious to see the guys in a magazine about thrash--guess the onstage enthusiasm is earning them quite a reputation :D
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Deez

If any of you guys, or gals, are still into the skate scene, first of all, good for you!  Hit me up if you're interested in any custom-painted MMJ decks for a wall-hanger.  I airbrush decks on the side.  I can email pics upon request...derek.williamson@chrobinson.com or dz.nutz@comcast.net.  Holla!
"Deez Decks"
PS. I'm an idiot and don't know how to post pics here yet.
You had me worried!!!

billybluebeard

Like, thanks for postin' that gnarly interview dude!!!  I had no idea that totally awesome zine was still around!  (and yes, the last time I bought an issue, I most likely talked like that)

Made me wonder though, what's the reverb like aboard the space shuttle?    ???
Why's it surreal when my hands feel they cant roll the jay?