sore calves from red rocks

Started by rats, Aug 25, 2008, 06:34 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rats

holy shit, am i the only one who could barely walk for the few days following that show? how about those stairs? maybe i'm just a bitch, but the person i was with was in bad shape the next couple days as well. that was like walking the stairway to heaven. what a show though, it was worth all the pain...

Sassbox

As a smoker (I know, shame on me), I thought those steps were going to kill me.  I'm proud to say I had to stop only once!  Must've been the anticipation.
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

TGMC421

Oh my God, yes!!  All 3 of us have been suffering the same.  Also sore muscles in the neck, arms, and chest.

We took the ramp this year...beats those damn stairs but it's still a hell of an uphill battle!

mtngurl

yep sore calves here too! But I think mine are from dancing! And my neck was super sore from ROCKING out....it didn't help things much that I had to sleep in the car afterwards!
Old age and treachery will overcome youth and skill.

numbdub

def sore! first few days after my neck and back and legs. the slight slant in the "seating" was killing me, especially during i'm amazed which i think is a downlow great dance song.