Band influenced by...

Started by drewsdad27us, Feb 18, 2007, 02:40 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

drewsdad27us

Hi all, Looking forward to Asheville in a few weeks. But I was wondering does anyone know what Jim and the gang like regarding books and film? do they get ideas for music from either medium?

fortbethel

Jim so far has shared his fondness of John Prine & I kid u not, 'The Muppet Show' They've opened up for, 'Pearl Jam' which also might say something. The Jacket need to share more of their influences.

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

ycartrob

cmccubbin@work

If you're lucky, MMJ will fill the void you didn't even know you ever had. If you're luckier, you'll get to see them live.

DaFunkyPrecedent

God damn those shaky knees.

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Chad

and sex with their sisters.

ycartrob

isn't this a tad bit redundant?

megisnotreal

their respective sisters? or one another's sisters? be more specific, dude; the latter isn't even really a burn.

:-?

BH

I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

EAZYE

I painted my name on the back of a leaf
and I watched it float away

sweatboard

I took a trip over to the Nickleback forum and guess who the first band I noticed them making fun of was........

There's Still Time.........

sweatboard

On the Hanson forum fans are just excited about this turn of events.........

Ian Curtis.......

not really excited about to much.
There's Still Time.........

Crispy

"...it's gonna be great -- I mean me coming back with the band and playing all those hits again"