NYE-After Show

Started by manicfanatic, Dec 06, 2008, 09:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

manicfanatic

I know there is a pre-show meetuo??  Is there anything going on afterwards??  3 of us are coming in from PA.  Not sure if we are going to get a room over in NJ or just stay in the city most of the night. Just curious.  25 DAYS UNTIL!!!!
"We're the heirs to the glimmering world"

Ghostess on TV

I'm coming from PA too... where are you from?

manicfanatic

2 of us are coming from outside of Reading and the other is from Allentown area.
"We're the heirs to the glimmering world"

Ghostess on TV

Ohh...me and Ghosts are coming from Wilkes Barre.

goldenlady

There are 14 of us coming from Bethelehem, Easton, and Phillipsburg, NJ....

j_rud

Quote2 of us are coming from outside of Reading and the other is from Allentown area.
Im coming from Philly(+3)  but am originally am from about a hour north of Reading. My father works there (Carpenter Technology) and I have a lot of family in the area. Looks like a lot of people from PA are making the trip.
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?

BH

BENEVENTO/RUSSO DUO w/ Surprise Me Mr. Davis
Wednesday - 12/31/2008
@ B.B. King Blues Club
237 West 42nd Street New York, NY [map]
1:30am | All Ages | $25 adv / $30 dos  

I'm assuming that means NYE night, 1:30 am.
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

Ruckus

QuoteBENEVENTO/RUSSO DUO w/ Surprise Me Mr. Davis
Wednesday - 12/31/2008
@ B.B. King Blues Club

Is anyone going to that?  I'm planning on it but I've heard the BB King afterparties are jam packed (somewhere on this forum and elsewhere).  ( where isn't?)

See if I have the energy to re-up w/o the MMJ hangover kickin in.  I would love to do this show til the sun comes up. :D

Can You Put Your Soft Helmet On My Head

Penny Lane

QuoteBENEVENTO/RUSSO DUO w/ Surprise Me Mr. Davis
Wednesday - 12/31/2008
@ B.B. King Blues Club

Is anyone going to that?  I'm planning on it but I've heard the BB King afterparties are jam packed (somewhere on this forum and elsewhere).  ( where isn't?)

See if I have the energy to re-up w/o the MMJ hangover kickin in.  I would love to do this show til the sun comes up. :D

it's going to be pretty hard to get up near times square (BB KINGS's place is in the center of the NYE festivities) walking the 10 blocks won't be hard but I'm not sure you could thru the swarms of people. just a thought
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

NoVa_NoLa

Doubt that the 1:30 is a start time...that could be just doors.  There's an opening act on that bill as well, so the Duo probably won't hit until all of the Times Square people have fled.

Have done the aftershow at BB's on NYE a couple of times and it's not too bad.  BB's itself is usually a mob scene until around 4 though, when most sane people have had enough and head home.  That free's up the dancefloor for the rest of us!  :D

Murph

your going to be walking out into NYC on NYE....the entire city is gonna be an after party  :D

j_rud

Quoteyour going to be walking out into NYC on NYE....the entire city is gonna be an after party  :D
Thats all I keep thinking about New Years Eve in NYC, with MMJ...this is going to be absolutely insane...there is no doubt in my mind that no matter what happens that night will become one of my best memories.
Say friend, you got any more of that good sasparilla?