Main Menu

NYE help

Started by AintNoFreedom, Dec 05, 2008, 08:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

AintNoFreedom

So, I've got two pairs of tickets (one for me and my gf, one for a couple friends), and I need to figure out which ones I should take for myself. One set is floor, section 9, row N... the others section 123, row D. So whady'all think... Which would you choose?

Sassbox

I'd take the floor seats (we have floor, and I'm hoping there's a chance to sneak in to GA towards the end of the night).
God sure baked a lot of fruitcake, baby.

easy way

The sound's gonna be better in the 123's...sound travels up and that section 9 is further back than you think. Also, you'll have a better view of the stage/lights from just above stage level. You can always stub down to the floor if you really want to get down there as well. Just my opinion.  ;)
"the time is with the month of winter solstice, when the change is due to come..."

AintNoFreedom

Hm, thanks... As of now, I'm leaning toward the 123's. Despite the typical desirability of floor seats, the slant of the aisles up in the other section might offer a better view than trying to see over a sea of heads on the floor.

Penny Lane

i think they'll be on risers--i would DEFinitely take the floor seats.
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

DownintheCity

the 123's are some of the best seats in the house.  i used to work for a ticketing company in nyc-- def take the 123's!!