Just out of morbid curiousity...

Started by MMJ_fanatic, Apr 25, 2007, 04:17 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJ_fanatic

has anyone heard the song from the dirtbags (can't recall the groups "name") that was called "My Morning Jackoff"  if so, how was it structured?  Did it suck as much as I fantasized it did?  I know we cancelled the previous thread so as to not provide any free publicity to the jealous pricks so please don't mention them in your responses (if there are any).
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Chico

Are we sure it was even a knock against MMJ?  Or was it something you do to your morning wood?  I like to give the benefit of doubt.

aMD

QuoteAre we sure it was even a knock against MMJ?  Or was it something you do to your morning wood?  I like to give the benefit of doubt.

no.  it was definitely a knock on the jacket.  I've haven't heard it, but when I went to the store I asked for the CD with the MMJ parody and she knew exactly what I was talking about.

Chico

no.  it was definitely a knock on the jacket.  I've haven't heard it, but when I went to the store I asked for the CD with the MMJ parody and she knew exactly what I was talking about.

Well, thats not nice at all!  Somebody needs to do an instore listen...

megisnotreal

Well, thats not nice at all!  Somebody needs to do an instore listen...

i bet it reeks of jealous asshole and unwarranted pretention... and i bet they drink a lot of this (especially the XTREME kind):

peanut butter puddin surprise

meh.  they're just trying to get PR.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

fan75

Quotehas anyone heard the song from the dirtbags (can't recall the groups "name") that was called "My Morning Jackoff"  if so, how was it structured?  Did it suck as much as I fantasized it did?  I know we cancelled the previous thread so as to not provide any free publicity to the jealous pricks so please don't mention them in your responses (if there are any).
Was the band you're thinking of either of these two bands?

Dirt Bags (tailgating Redskins fans? :-?)

Dirt Bags (punk)

As far as I could tell neither of these bands performed the song you had in mind, at least in this instance.
http://savefile.com/projects/808465307
[url]http://savefile.com/projects/808465344[/url]

MMJ_fanatic

re-check the part of my post in parenthesis  ;)--I was using dirt bag as an adjective in this instance... :)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.