MMJ shirts thru the years

Started by tinyorangepig, Nov 23, 2006, 01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

MMJ_fanatic

Lets do it!  Anytime we can tack on charity to this kind of stuf is great!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

DD

i would think any issues of copyright would have to do with what of the old stuff the band retained the rights to vs what the new label got the rights to when switching over.  

in some situations like this even if the band members dont mind the label can still say no.  if there is a copyright issue even if YOU were not selling them for profit danny could run into legal issues printing them because his print shop IS a for profit buisness.

i have a couple of shirts not shown here yet.  ill see if i can get some pics up tomorrow.
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails

ManNamedTruth

Its probably safe to say this is the only fundraiser where you get a shirt with satan on it :)
That's motherfuckin' John Oates!

Angry Ewok

Yeah, but I guarantee the sweet little girl is more dangerous than Satan.
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

BH

QuoteYeah, but I guarantee the sweet little girl is more dangerous than Satan.

I was thinking the same thing......
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

megisnotreal

QuoteYeah, but I guarantee the sweet little girl is more dangerous than Satan.

we usually are.  ;)

Kory

Looks like a no for now folks. Persilla from Kopilot just called and left me a message saying they were sorry but that cannot do it at this time.
I'll get more details later...
Visit [url="http://www.37flood.com"]http://www.37flood.com[/url] for Louisville music news.
Also, [url="http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com"]http://www.koryjohnsonphotography.com[/url]

mmj37

QuoteLooks like a no for now folks. Persilla from Kopilot just called and left me a message saying they were sorry but that cannot do it at this time.
Oh well...

BH

QuoteLooks like a no for now folks. Persilla from Kopilot just called and left me a message saying they were sorry but that cannot do it at this time.

Doh!  I was looking forward to this project.  I guess the kids will have to go without shoes this winter....... ;)

Well, maybe eventually Brad can do a good Viking design for us. (Just the design, that we can have made at Kopilot.)
I'm digging, digging deep in myself, but who needs a shovel when you have a little boy like mine.

tinyorangepig

well that was fun.....any other old tshirts to post out there?  if you dont know how to post a shirt, PM me and I can post it for ya.

t.o.p

heartbreakinwoman

this isn't too old, but i didn't see it posted yet...this was my first jacket shirt
thank you too jim

katkillad

I still think my favorite t-shirt design is the bootleg one with the jim beam logo, substitued with jim james and other random changes.  

megisnotreal

QuoteI still think my favorite t-shirt design is the bootleg one with the jim beam logo, substitued with jim james and other random changes.  

my friend has this shirt. i offered him thirty dollars for it, and he said no.  :(

sweatboard

There's Still Time.........

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteI still think my favorite t-shirt design is the bootleg one with the jim beam logo, substitued with jim james and other random changes.  
I have a couple of thoes and I must say it verges on being my fav too

tinyorangepig

do we have a pic of it for this little archive?

MMJ_fanatic

Here ya go:
Front:

Back:

Back details:

primushead

That shirt makes me pissed at all of my other t-shirts every time I see it.  

It's literally the best shirt ever made.

CC

DD

i got this one in portland at the crystal ballroom.  2003 or 2004 i dont remember.  it was the first tour they did with the new lineup....or at lesat the first time i saw the new lineup.
[url="//www.myspace.com/rednails"]www.myspace.com/rednails[/url]

www.garageband.com/artist/rednails