My first post...

Started by fakeplasticSpivey, Aug 28, 2003, 10:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fakeplasticspivey

Hey everyone!!  ;D
I'm new here, just wanted to check it all out...  I'm normally on the Flaming Lips board.
What goes on around here??  Anyone hear the new album yet?  

lfish

Welcome aboard, bro!

For the gossips on the new album, check the music section.  You can listen already to some songs on the internet. The links are posted by other members or guests.
Hope you enjoy the forum and of course the music.

greetz
lfish

peanut butter puddin surprise

Yes, welcome aboard the board...feel free to poke around and jump into a discussion on the music, the band...foxes at the Leeds Festival.....O being mellow (whoops, sorry O-hee hee).

Also, drop me an email and I'll hook you up with my FTP server with mucho live tracks from the boys.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

LilDarling

QuoteHey everyone!!  ;D
I'm new here, just wanted to check it all out...  I'm normally on the Flaming Lips board.
What goes on around here??  Anyone hear the new album yet?  

Hi there! *waves*  I'm new here too :)

Welcome aboard, Matey!  Like I said earlier, you'll find us all easy goin', Jacket lovin' kinda folks!

Shoot me an email, and I'll hook ya up with the likes of live MMJ tracks on my FTP server!  Arrghhhh!!  ;)

/pirate mode off

fakeplasticspivey

Also, drop me an email and I'll hook you up with my FTP server with mucho live tracks from the boys.

Thanks bro, I'd love to but my computer is too slow (dial-up)and it takes billions of years to DL anything...  I'll get ahold of you when I have DSL.   ;D

Oz

fakeplasticSpivey: welcome aboard, and I like your name!

LilDarling: welcome aboard, and damn, your name is even cooler!

john: Every messageboard should have it's hippie, I'm glad I'm the one here.  :)
I'm ready when you are

Quotejohn: Every messageboard should have it's hippie, I'm glad I'm the one here

Wait...YOU as the hippie??  So what is everyone else here, eh?  ;D  

Just kidding.  We all know that the hotchicken is the hippie here!

hipkink

I was a hippie once. :)
You came around when I needed you, now I'm up to my neck in you.

fakeplasticspivey

john: Every messageboard should have it's hippie, I'm glad I'm the one here.  :)

I thought I smelled patchouli. ;)

Jimmy_Mcnutty

Rock journalism is people who can't write interviewing people who can't talk for people who can't read.
Art is making something out of nothing and selling it.

kat

yay i'm new too! hey everyone, feel free to teach my anything about the band, i have only heard one song so far!
kat x

hipkink

You should hear every song, cause they're all amazing!!! What is the one you've heard so far? Oh yeah - welcome, welcome.
You came around when I needed you, now I'm up to my neck in you.

anomalyhay

Helloooo new people, and hey hippies!!!!
Unfortunately i'm too young to remeber anything about the hippy era, shame, i coulda been good!! ;)
Neway, welcome aboard folks!!! Feel free to drop me an e-mail if u wanna chat, if not, i understand completely!
C Ya H. :-*
Loneliness breeds in large groups of people.
If your happy and you know it your unusual.