Main Menu

New Name

Started by marktwain, Apr 23, 2004, 02:03 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

marktwain

I'm tired of being marktwain - it's a stupid name and too much to live up to.  From now on call me tundra :)

SMc55

Hi Tundra,
Nice to meet you   :)

So long Mr Clemens

Oz

Ah, born again, aren't you? Well, sometimes that's quite healthy. Welcome, tundra!  :)
I'm ready when you are

wordawg

The whole idea of starting again appeals to me. For a start I might not have bought tickets to see the Wildhearts for the very evening when Newcastle play the second leg of the UEFA Cup semi-final.
And that's just from yesterday.

Oh, and hello to your good (new) self Mr T.
the future is Ginger

lfish

For your information only,

There's only one Mr T in the world and that's BA Barracus, RIP.  God I love that series.

Oh and congrats with you new name Tundra. I hope it fits you well.
lfish

bishopsfinger

BA Barracus RIP? Shit no-one told me he was dead!
woke up in vomit and beer in a banana bin

CC

I think lfish is talking about the character resting in piece. right? cause I never heard about him passing away...

peanut butter puddin surprise

http://movies.yahoo.com/shop?d=hc&id=1800052740&cf=biog&intl=us

Nah, he's still kicking...of course!  And he's been on The Simpsons!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

lfish

Oh my god  :o

I thought he was dead long time ago.  I heard cancer got him down.

I know that George Peppard, alias Hannibal, passed away as also Face, alias Templeton Peck, alias, Dirk Benedict. I believe dwight schulz is still alive, (I believe he played in some star trek series) and now Mr T also.  I've also heard that some famous moviestar bought the movierights. But I guess nothing will ever be so good as the series.

Damn I loved those.

Are there any other A-team freaks around here?
lfish

CC

gotta love the A-team.

when I was a kid I had this reoccuring A-team dream where they flew in on a chopper and then took me along in a jeep to some unknown destination. always woke up before we got there  :( loved that dream  ;D

peanut butter puddin surprise

Did anyone else ever notice that no one ever really got shot on the A-Team?  Lots of shooting, but no one ever really got killed (for the most part)....kinda like Scooby Doo in that regard.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

otter

And I would have gotten away with it had it not been for those meddling kids (and their dog).

I just had some scooby snacks...sorry

The_Link

Wasn't the A-team on the same night as Night Rider with that Jack-off from Baywatch?  Those were some great shows.  We actually have a Mr T. bobble-head right here in our office.  Mr. T. rules.  Anyways, he definitely has not dies, and I think has addmitted to faking his cancer.  Poor bastard.

lfish

QuoteDid anyone else ever notice that no one ever really got shot on the A-Team?  Lots of shooting, but no one ever really got killed (for the most part)..

Yeah yeah yeah....

Hilarious,

The chopper crashes down, explodes and the only thing the bad guys inside the chopper have is  a pain in the back.  Priceless...
lfish

Oz

What a wonderful world that is...  :)
I'm ready when you are

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteAnd I would have gotten away with it had it not been for those meddling kids (and their dog).

YEAH--meddling kids! Ah memories.....
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.