I got the blues...

Started by O, Mar 31, 2004, 05:28 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteI have to, I'm afraid. Right now, I'm haunted by visions of her laying in bed with another guy. The only way to get rid of that, is getting someone else in my bed, too.

Or, you could imagine that she's in bed with a giant turd.  Or that you're in bed with several someone's at once...or imagine a future where these memories will be distant enough to laugh to yourself and say "what the FUCK was I thinking?!?"

Hang on bro.  Good times are comin' your way...I'm summoning my good vibes and channelling them to you...just like everyone else has done for me here.  8)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Oz

QuoteThat almost sounds like a pervert talking?

Kidding,

I wish you all the best and remember always brush your teeth before the ...

Hehe... If only you knew, if only you knew...  ;)

Now THAT was definitely a joke. A sick one, perhaps, but, err... Nevermind.  ;D
I'm ready when you are

Oz

Quoteimagine a future where these memories will be distant enough to laugh to yourself and say "what the FUCK was I thinking?!?"

Yeah, I know that day will come, but it's gonna take a long while, I'm afraid.
I'm ready when you are

SMc55

Now THAT was definitely a joke. A sick one, perhaps, but, err... Nevermind.  ;D

It might be a sick one, but you're joking! That's definately a good sign. You couldn't have imagined yourself doing that a few weeks ago. You're getting there  :)

Oz

Haha.. It's stupid, but things are going pretty well, and now all of a sudden I'm considering if I should put it on this site, for privacy-reasons. I mean, I didn't give a fuck about that when I was down, and now that I'm doing better, I'm getting shy. Let's just say it appears my life is getting back on track again.

Even though I might ofcourse still have some fallbacks in the next time, I think I'll be fine. I really want to thank all you fellas for making me feel good. You will still hear from me a lot, don't be scared (or glad ;)), but I think I should bring this topic to an end. Cheers, mates.
I'm ready when you are

peanut butter puddin surprise

Right on, my brother....right on.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there