Main Menu

87 days!

Started by SMc55, Apr 25, 2004, 05:57 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SMc55

Sorry, got to share this:

In 87 days I'm taking my kids, books, CDs, fish and collection of red shoes and moving 300 miles to be with the man I've loved for 24 years. How cool is that?  ::)

velvet_cow

i think that is the most optimistic and wonderful thing i've heard of in quite a while!

24 years?! WOW.

congrats!
No, just a Zaphod Beeblebrox, didn't you hear i come in six packs?

CC

nice one, doctor!
sounds like a good movie ;)

wordawg

He's a lucky man.
the future is Ginger

SMc55

QuoteHe's a lucky man.

;)

Oz

Ah, love... It's beautiful. You're great. Good luck.  :)
I'm ready when you are

lfish

Nice move doctor.

Enjoy the changes in your life.
lfish

peanut butter puddin surprise

Congrats on the move!  That sounds awesome!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

wordawg

the future is Ginger

SMc55

83 days - and counting  :)

wordawg

Update due dear Doctor
the future is Ginger

SMc55

70 days. Doesn't sound much if you say it fast.

Only 15 days till my furniture goes to the new house though  :)

Oz

Err, does that mean you'll have to do without furniture for 55 days? Sounds awful.  ???
I'm ready when you are

SMc55

No, the kids and I have moved in with my friend Roger, who is their Godfather. Roger is a herpetologist. He has a bedroom full of snakes and spiders, and a cellar full of rats and mice. I sold my house quicker than I thought and had to move out before we could move into the new house. It's really kind of him to take us in but, boy when those animals are due for a clean out we sure know about it  :-/

Hope you're keeping well, O.

otter

That sounds like heaven to a naturalist like me....are the kids enjoying the herpetarium or is scaring them to death? It's usually one or the other.

SMc55

Oh, they're fine with it all. They've known Roger all their lives and think it's perfectly normal to be surrounded by creatures of various sorts. The looks on the faces of some of their friends have to be seen to be believed, though  ;) Do you keep any animals, or do you prefer them in the wild?