Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

What the hell is Fenslerfilm?  ???
I'm ready when you are

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

wordawg

Its more a state of mind.
It involves eating lots of fresh fruit and being whipped by nubile women dressed as nuns who are completely naked under their habits except for woolly ankle socks.  They learn you to communicate by only twitching your eyelids and moving your eyes right or left.When you attain a higher level of understanding you are able to whistle through your ears, though initially this may be restricted to certain show tunes. This group support themselves by selling recycled paper tissues door to door and robbing banks disguised as insurance salesmen.  At night they sit crossed legged round torches and sing songs of the good old days - which they remember fondly being the times they lived in caves and hunted lumberjacks.

Hope this helps O.
the future is Ginger

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

MMJ_fanatic

QuoteIts more a state of mind.
It involves eating lots of fresh fruit and being whipped by nubile women dressed as nuns who are completely naked under their habits except for woolly ankle socks.  They learn you to communicate by only twitching your eyelids and moving your eyes right or left.When you attain a higher level of understanding you are able to whistle through your ears, though initially this may be restricted to certain show tunes. This group support themselves by selling recycled paper tissues door to door and robbing banks disguised as insurance salesmen.  At night they sit crossed legged round torches and sing songs of the good old days - which they remember fondly being the times they lived in caves and hunted lumberjacks.

Hope this helps O.
Where do I sign up!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.