Funny Story on Judas Priest

Started by johnconaway, Jul 14, 2004, 10:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Today is retro Metal day!  Just kidding...

anyhoo, I was driving home yesterday, and swore I heard a commercial for an upcoming REO Speedwagon show here in Louisville...with JUDAS PRIEST as the opener.

Now, that sounds kinda weird, IMHO...but stranger pairings have happened in the past.  A quick check of their site shows that's not the case, but I didn't do that before I called a few friends who might be down with a Priest show...

Indy is the closest they get to here...August 24...any takers?  ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

SmoothOprtr

Judas Priest rules, but I don't think I could sit through a commercial for Reo Speedwagon, let along a whole show.
The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

dogandponyshow

No bleeping way.....that can not be possible.  They are in Ozzfest for goodness sake..  I am a huge JP fan and was stoked to see Halford back in the band even though Ripper was quite good.  First of all OPENING for REO Speedwagon is bad enogugh but even being on the same bill as those candy asses just blows my mind.  What are they thinking....

D.

hey, look further into the post...my bad, it was my nearly deaf ears transposing JP onto REO.  

no freakin' way would I sit through a shiverfest that would be an REO concert.  shoot, i'm quesy just thinkin' about it...but a JP show?  now that would rawk!

TheMollusk

you enjoy the company of homosexual men in leather.

ben grimm

Quoteyou enjoy the company of homosexual men in leather.
Doesn't make him a bad person.

Quoteyou enjoy the company of homosexual men in leather.

um, no...