O is the one that ain't round these parts...

Started by johnconaway, Sep 01, 2004, 12:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

where are you, my friend?  

shall we cue "lost in love" by air supply?  ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

MMJ_fanatic

fire up the mystery machine shaggy--we're on a new case!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

Oz

Ah, my friend, it's nice to be missed.  :)

Busy times it's been! First my trip to Berlin, then I had about a week off, trying to find myself a job, and now I've been working 40 hours a week, sometimes 60 hours a week, for 5 weeks now. Next week I'll finally get my rest... I've been sitting behind a desk all day, where I did have a computer (the one I'm typing this on), but where I wasn't supposed to surf to forums (wich I'm still not supposed to do, but what the heck). I've been checking this board out every once in a while, but there was just too much to respond to and I couldn't really, so I thought I'd do it all in September. :)

The funny thing is, though, last week I also checked and I was almost disappointed that no one had seemed to notice my being gone and now I was just about to open a topic to explain my absence - and there you are! Like I said, it's nice to be missed. :)

So I hope to finally have some spare time from next week on, when the holidays are over, and I'll start bothering you again with my opinions and bad jokes! Hurray!
I'm ready when you are

lfish

lfish

corey

O, I still don't have the CD. Damn the postal service!
They don't like for me to have mail.

:)

peanut butter puddin surprise

Glad to hear all is well in the O domain...or is that the O-Zone (har har)  ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Oz

QuoteO, I still don't have the CD. Damn the postal service!
They don't like for me to have mail.

:)

Damn! I hope it didn't get lost... :(
I'm ready when you are

corey

Nah... the postal service just doesn't like me. :)