Pixies!!!!!!!!!!!!

Started by Coltrane, Sep 21, 2004, 10:33 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coltrane

The Pixies will be rocking the hell out of San Diego tonite and I will be front and center!!!!  This is a monumental event and I still can't believe they're playing again....i'm getting goosebumps just thinking about right now!!!!

and in like three weeks, Jim will be here solo....and in two months, Wilco, The Handsome Family, and Giant Sand!!!!!! I'm gonna explode!!!!!
....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

MMJ_fanatic

yeah I'm gonna try to catch them when they're ou this way--should be a bitchin' show!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

sweatboard

Try and come back with a set list and a review.  I want to see them desperatly but can't.
There's Still Time.........

Coltrane

just got back and mind mind has been completely blow!!!! the pixies are so fucking cool!!!

i don't have a set list because they played like EVERYTHING!!! if you have a favorite song, they're gonna play it. And no fucking around either. One song right after another, like a sonic assault. it was sooooooo loud! Frank Black can still scream his lungs out!!! and Kim Deal is as cute as ever. She had a huge grin on her face the whole show, even while smoking a cig and looking hardcore. Joey was amazing and David's drums blew me away. The energy was amazing. If anyone here has a chance to go see them, it is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!!!!!

they looked like they were having so much fun up there. Just like our MMJ boys!!! they truly wanted to be there, in San Diego, with all of us, playing just for us......!

i'll look around for an actual setlist. but like i said, they played so many songs!!!

"i got a broken face..uh huh uh huh..i got a broken face..."

....as mayor of Drugachusettes, I declare this pizza to be...AWESOME!!!

Oz

I can only totally agree here. It's a must-see event, an experience like no other. I'm still breathless after seeing them about three months ago...
I'm ready when you are

BeatTheDiese

that's good news then! i'm seeing them in dallas in october
- Adam