Looks like we're gonna have....

Started by johnconaway, Oct 07, 2004, 06:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

a Cora June in the family!  :) :) :) :) :) :) :)

Everything is normal and healthy!  Look out world, here comes a girl!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

lfish

Wow John,

Fantastic.
Another rockefellaz on the world.

lfish

SMc55

Excellent news! Congratulations and fondest love to you all,

Susan

PrazAngel

Wow, that's really clear! Very sweet! Congratulations ;D

marktwain

Cora June!  Awesome, man.  Congratulations to you and the missus, and to big brother as well!  

dogandponyshow

antoniostrohs

Congrats on the girl.She's already a beauty!

MMJ_fanatic

hoo boy jc!  you got your hands full now! :D
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

isn't that wild that you can see the face that clearly?  man, you should have seen the live action shots-she is going to be a wild one!  she just basically ran around in there and kept putting her arms up in the air....as if to shout "whooooo hooooooo!"

Oz

I do wonder, though, since you put a picture as an illustration for all of us to see for ourselves, how do you see on this picture what gender it is? I can't really see anything on that picture... So, doctors in the house, give some explanations here. What are we looking at, what shades mean what, where exactly is the human creature and how are we supposed to recognize it?

Oh, and yes, I know that boys have something extra. That's not what I mean.  ;)
I'm ready when you are

SMc55

We're looking at Cora June's head from her right hand side. You can see a little dip where her right eye is and further along to the right, her nose and mouth. You can see the outline of her ear, and it looks like she's got her left hand up. You can't tell she's a girl from this picture, but there will have been other views on the screen when the scan was done. Sometimes people have chromosome tests to see what the baby's going to be. Look again O, once you see her you won't fail see how cute she is.

whoops, there isn't anything to suggest she's a she from this picture, but let me assure you that she is certainly a she.  thanks for the keen observation, dr!  i thought i might be the only one who noticed those details!  ;D

Oz

Well, indeed, I really didn't see any of those details, but with your explanation in mind, doctor, I had a few closer looks and yep, you're right! Thanks for clearing things up. :)
I'm ready when you are