Clearly Obsessed

Started by EC, Oct 29, 2004, 05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

My roommate and I just moved into our new apartment three weeks ago.  It's a big mess still, as our kitchen is being redone, as is our deck.  The deck is terrific, and not unlike a big tree house (it's covered, and surrounded pretty closely by trees).  As I was smoking and drinking my morning coffee out there, I had a great idea, so I called in to my roommate:  "Hey!  What if we get some trellis in the spring, and put it up around the sides of the deck?  Then we could grow some my morning glories!"

She said, "You know you have a problem, right?"

;)  Eff that, it's better than being addicted to crack.

peanut butter puddin surprise

QuoteMy roommate and I just moved into our new apartment three weeks ago.  It's a big mess still, as our kitchen is being redone, as is our deck.  The deck is terrific, and not unlike a big tree house (it's covered, and surrounded pretty closely by trees).  As I was smoking and drinking my morning coffee out there, I had a great idea, so I called in to my roommate:  "Hey!  What if we get some trellis in the spring, and put it up around the sides of the deck?  Then we could grow some my morning glories!"

She said, "You know you have a problem, right?"

;)  Eff that, it's better than being addicted to crack.

morning glories, for sure.  they will climb and mesh to create a closed in space...careful tho, they love to take over!!

what's the problem, eh?  :)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

"they will climb and mesh to create a closed in space..."

Kind of like a wall of noise?  heh.

(I wonder if "my morning glories" grow hair...)

peanut butter puddin surprise

hmmm......maybe they do!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there