How great is my girl?

Started by bengrim, Oct 20, 2004, 12:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ben grimm

I just want too celebrate how great my lady is so indulge me if you will.
I managed to get a week off work at short notice and as it was my birthday too we decided to go away for a week.
I knew she was up to something cos she's been phoning the some friends of ours in the states thinking i hadn't seen the phone bill.
Anyway long story short, the morning of my birthday we're having breakfast on a portugese beach and its present time. So I wrip open the paper to find she'd bought me a 40g ipod from the states and our friend load it with my favourite tunes  ( over 3000 songs!) for me to enjoy all holiday! How cool is that?

SMc55

Very cool indeed. What a lovely story  :)

wordawg

Fabulous stuff.

Perhaps I could mention my own fair lady and a trip or two to London to see MMJ.
But I won't. ;)
the future is Ginger

peanut butter puddin surprise

dude, that is awesome.  enjoy your week, enjoy the IPod, and have a good one!  :)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

MMJ_fanatic

veeeery tasty present my man!  she's a keeper alright!
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

katkillad

Shes not my gf yet...but she will be.  So my best friend and I visited her in florida this past weekend.  ( His gf is roommates with my soon to be gf. )  She is a kindergarten teacher and she had her entire class make me "welcome to florida Dustin" pictures and she made a little book out of it.  

It was the cutest thing ever.  We also spent the night on the beach one night.  I'm going to visit her again next weekend.  I think shes pretty amazing.  

Yay for good girls!

wordawg

QuoteShes not my gf yet...but she will be.  quote]

Confidence.  I like it ;)
the future is Ginger

Ian_Alan

hold on to that sweetheart, melted all into you, you better think of something really good  for her x mas