Main Menu

Hair

Started by harristrensky, Feb 11, 2005, 06:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

antoniostrohs

With all that fabulous hair,maybe EC is Jim's long lost twin sister separated at birth

The Boar

Very possible. She certainly hangs her head the right way. EC, now all you need is a black hat, a parrot, and a V-neck guitar to be held upright -- and you can go on tour!

MMJ_fanatic

love the big pink dog Eisey
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

harristrensky

Alright this is me tonight. I am going for the two tone look but i got a ways to go. Any girls out there tell me how much longer you think i have before i can fit it all in a poneytail.

I was a big old bear once.

tomEisenbraun

Quotelove the big pink dog Eisey

he was rather, errr... friendly
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

Elizanne33

Wow, everyone's hair is looking good! I just cut my hair yesterday. I cut off 15 inches and I'm donating it to locks of love.  I did that about 3 years ago too. At that time I cut off 18 inches of hair. People had become so accustomed to my long hair that they were really shocked when I cut it off. A couple people I worked with were angry that I cut it and never talked to me again, ever. One lady in particular had always been so nice to me and we talked all the time, until I cut my hair. After that the only thing she would say to me was "you stupid girl you should never have cut your hair, before with your long hair you were beautiful, but now..."  It makes me laugh, thinking how seriously offended she was that I chose to cut my own hair. People are funny.

To all the guys, ladies dig the long hair. Be patient and it will grow!

EC

Harris, you'll be in ponytail land by the summer.  Whoop!

Elizanne, I feel your pain.  People can be RETARDED.  (I am SORRY for using that word, and I have been trying not to, but sometimes it really fits exactly what you mean.)  Who would think that people could be so fixated on something as stupid as hair?  And yet...  

Grow it, cut it, do what you need to do with it.

And make sure, no matter what, you're as good as you can be, as often as you can be.  :)

p.s.  It has been mentioned before that if I wanted to, I could pretend I was Jim, and nobody would guess otherwise.  (Clearly an oberdub of vocals would be in order, as it is fair to note that, on occasion, in the early morning before I've had my coffee and a cigarette, there are notes of Jim's that I'm unable to reach.)  But again, it's all stupid hair.  I'd start to try and play One Big Holiday (on the 8th fret as sweatboard so aptly noticed), and people would know I was a fraud.  

Oh.  Well, yeah.  Okay.  The "Somebody in Birmingham Loves Me" t-shirt might look a little different.

;)

Oz

QuoteO, confused junkie look huh? ;)

That's what I call it, yeah. :)
I'm ready when you are

Oz

People, this topic is wonderful! I was just more or less considering to shave it all off (I shaved my head completely bald a few years ago), but seeing and reading all this here, I think I'm gonna let it grow some more. Thanks! You have restored my faith! :)
I'm ready when you are

SMc55

My hair is shoulder length, dark and curly in a uncontrolled way. One day I'll have to get a grown-up hair style. But not yet  8)

peanut butter puddin surprise

Quotep.s.  It has been mentioned before that if I wanted to, I could pretend I was Jim, and nobody would guess otherwise.  (Clearly an oberdub of vocals would be in order, as it is fair to note that, on occasion, in the early morning before I've had my coffee and a cigarette, there are notes of Jim's that I'm unable to reach.)  But again, it's all stupid hair.  I'd start to try and play One Big Holiday (on the 8th fret as sweatboard so aptly noticed), and people would know I was a fraud.  

Oh.  Well, yeah.  Okay.  The "Somebody in Birmingham Loves Me" t-shirt might look a little different.

;)

;D this topic is kinda sexy!

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

The Boar

QuoteOkay.  The "Somebody in Birmingham Loves Me" t-shirt might look a little different.

LOL, too true.