Firefox/Mozilla

Started by EC, Feb 11, 2005, 04:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

Okay.  Why didn't I know about this?  This is waaaaaay better than IE.  

I don't know if it's my imagination, either, but everything seems...  faster.  

Anybody else use it?

darkglow

i am a proud supporter of firefox.. i've been an advocate for the cause for a good while now

SmoothOprtr

Enlighten me please.  What is Firefox?
The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

lasse

It all depends on your browser, actually.
How fast your pc goes, there are a lot of things you can do to make your pc faster.
Clean your registry and etc. Defragment once a week, use RegSupreme, AdAware etc.etc.etc.

However, how fast (how fast is fast???) your pc goes is also how much you pay.
And be careful with the things you do. Before you now it, a virus has destroyed your pc.
Mozilla with me is just bad luck!!
But nevertheless, I need a beer actually

Lasse  

EC

QuoteEnlighten me please.  What is Firefox?

It's a browser...  Mozilla Firefox is the official name, I think.  They allow NO popups.  It's free.  I'm not entirely sure what it's about, but from what I understood, it reduces your chances of getting viruses - my computer has had a few, and I'm sick of it.  

ChiefOKONO

i think firefox is the best web browser out there now

it has better pop up blocking, less chances of getting spyware and a ton of better features, plus its free!

www.firefox.com

EC

I'm starting to find it a little annoying, though...  There are certain things that were a LOT easier to do with IE than with this.  Like, ftp loads.  I have no idea how to do it on Mozilla, so I have to do it on IE.  It also shows content differently, which I don't care about too much, but it should be the same (it makes me worried from a design [ah ha ha ha] standpoint.)

Anyhow, I guess it's better for your computer.  So that's good.