Has Jim ever busted ars on stage?

Started by BadfooT, Feb 03, 2008, 08:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BadfooT

As the stages have become larger over the past couple of years it seems Jim has become more animated.  I can't help but think that he will one day do a face plant if it has not already happened.

TheKnoxvilleBear

As long as Jim James keeps those badass moon boots on, he will never fall....ever!

AdamTMPCI

He moves along a thin invisible gel-type substance that is magnetized, and in the bottom of the moon boots are other magnets that push against each other.  Jim has also had other magnets surgically implanted throughout his body that makes falling down on stage impossible.

JacketGal

At the 2004 Rock the Vote show in Madison right at the end of Run Thru - JJ fell near one of the monitors - seemingly oblivious. He got up and walked off the stage - and the rest of the band followed. It was SO rock and roll.   8-)
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

JacketGal

QuoteOuch...
He was really OK - he didn't hit hard or look hurt - just stunned by the ROCK they were creating.  8-)
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

aMD

Jim used to get dizzy spells a lot in the ole days.  He would often bust his head on the mic when going from jamming out to singing again.  He actually had a doctor tell him to back off the headbanging on stage.  Don't know that he really took the advice though.  :-/

Angry Ewok

--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

CC

DaFunkyPrecedent

...it would make my day to see Jim eat shit on stage!  i mean, i love the guy, but somehow something like that would make jim more human in my eyes...
God damn those shaky knees.

ycartrob

Quote...it would make my day to see Jim eat shit on stage!  i mean, i love the guy, but somehow something like that would make jim more human in my eyes...

that sounds sort of repulsive. I mean, would it be on stick or in a little wrap like a gyro? (plus, that's not really on topic)

KC

Quote...it would make my day to see Jim eat shit on stage!  i mean, i love the guy, but somehow something like that would make jim more human in my eyes...

2 guitars, 1 cup
[url="http://37flood.com"]http://37flood.com[/url]

easy jim

2 guitars, 1 cup

ha!!!
So soon after payday, know it seemed a shame!

JohnnyRage

He almost face-planted it in a blond wig at last year's ACL.

Went for an over-dramatic power knee slide but there must have been too much grip on the stage.
[size=13]Be Right Here Forever...Go Through This Thing Together...And On Heaven's Golden Shores We'll Lay Our Heads[/size][/i]

BadfooT

2 guitars, 1 cup

I tried to contact Patrick via myspace asking for a Jacket 2girls1cup reaction, but his spam filter would not deliver the message.

folieadeux322

:D

I thought you were asking if he farts on stage.
Take off those glasses and let down your hair for me...

EC

july 9, 2000

venue was called ARSENAAL

i'm not kidding

http://www.arsenaaltheater.nl/

that really takes the cake in this thread.  that gets 100% perfect marks.

i always think that patrick's lucky that he gets to sit b/c he ROCKS SO HARD that he would probably fling himself off the stage by accident in a fit of "losing one's self to the machine" syndrome.

bo, on the other hand...  once we get those wheels on the keys, there's no telling what kind of MAJOR INSANITY is going to ensue.  

whothrewthecake

i think they should all perform on roller skates.

Angry Ewok

i always think that patrick's lucky that he gets to sit b/c he ROCKS SO HARD that he would probably fling himself off the stage by accident in a fit of "losing one's self to the machine" syndrome.

If I remember this right, a couple of years ago Patrick crawled around on the floor under and around his drum set while a pre-recorded drum loop was playing. I think something had come loose and rolled off, and he was chasing after it before his part of the song came in... I thought it was pretty hilarious. Almost like a Milli Vanilli skit.

It has been a couple of years, but I think it was Dondante...
--- and that's 2 real 4 u.

EC

If I remember this right, a couple of years ago Patrick crawled around on the floor under and around his drum set while a pre-recorded drum loop was playing. I think something had come loose and rolled off, and he was chasing after it before his part of the song came in... I thought it was pretty hilarious. Almost like a Milli Vanilli skit.

It has been a couple of years, but I think it was Dondante...
pretty sure he just got lost in the moment there...  probably felt like a bear or something and had to express himself through some form of mime.