Nash to Ken

Started by O, Feb 15, 2005, 03:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Oz

Hey, the biggest rival of this site has recently turned into a Discography: http://www.magnix.demon.nl/mmj/index.htm
It's kind of a pity, because damn, that was a useful site! Riny keeps updating and making things flashier and flashier, but there you could still find scanned tickets from the first MMJ-gig and such... Well, those sections are still there, but no longer being updated. Well, a nice, detailled, illustrated discography is great too! Ger, keep up the good work anyway you want to! :)
I'm ready when you are

SMc55

The site does look cool, though, and well done to Ger for keeping these records for the last five years.

MMJ_fanatic

bummer on that note--I used to drop in there every so often.  He has a nice layout too.
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

SMc55

I remember reading an interview with Danny on Ger's site. He describes the time around making his decision to leave the band. I was really sad that one of his worst times was in London a few days before Thanksgiving. That was the first time I'd seen the band. Really sad that we were having such a rocking time just when Danny and Johnny were having such a rotten one. I'm sure the decision was right for them, and wish them every happiness for the future. They really rocked, but so do Carl and Bo  :D

harristrensky

Here's why they made the move:

I was a big old bear once.