Chocolate & Ice (Hockey)

Started by smog1974, Mar 24, 2005, 02:12 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Zmog1974

Hey Riny coooool new opening page of the site...i bet that took you pucking ages to do...oh sorry ive done it again, im definitely going to sleep now :-[

EC

Yay!  Team Canada represent!  (except, why are we losing?!)

Now I'm confused.  Is Jim's number 31 or 37?  I tried to find that thread but couldn't.  Because the 7 could be a 1 or vice versa, depending on how he writes.

I'm really glad that I spend my time wondering about these things.

Nice work Riny!!!

SMc55

I think it's 34.

I'm getting deja vue.

(I knew I was going to say that  ;))

EC

hm.  Weird.  I kinda have deja vu, too.  But, I just looked, and on this poster, it's definitely NOT a 34.  But it could be a 31, but I really think it's a 37.

Is it okay to be a dork if you at least recognize that you're being one?  

:-/

SMc55

Quotehm.  Weird.  I kinda have deja vu, too.  But, I just looked, and on this poster, it's definitely NOT a 34.  But it could be a 31, but I really think it's a 37.

Is it okay to be a dork if you at least recognize that you're being one?  

:-/

I don't know aboout Canadian handwriting, but I've noticed Americans have a different way of writing some things to the way we do here. I'm sure I've seen numbers and not been sure at first what they were. Maybe it's a 4 that looks like a 1 or a 7. It's a mystery  :o

This is one of the threads where we've disussed this.

http://www.mymorningjacket.com/cgi/yabb/YaBB.pl?board=news;action=display;num=1108437461;start=8

And it's OK to be a dork whether you recognise it or not. Dorks of the world unite  :D

EC

Thank you, dith.  I couldn't find 'er anywhere.

Here's what it looks like on my poster.  

could be a four, I guess...

I think on my poster, it looks more like a #34.  I think Jim has said that it is just his number.

SMc55

EC, you are a technobabe! The way you posted that picture, I'm so impressed. If ever I want something fancy done in the IT area I find the nearest teenage boy. They love showing me up for the luddite I am.

Oh, and it sure does look like a 7. I hope it's not a forgery  :o

whothrewthecake

EC

QuoteEC, you are a technobabe! The way you posted that picture, I'm so impressed. If ever I want something fancy done in the IT area I find the nearest teenage boy. They love showing me up for the luddite I am.

Oh, and it sure does look like a 7. I hope it's not a forgery  :o

Heh.  Even if it IS a forgery, that's fine by me.  It looks so nice back up there.  My roommate got excited about it, even.  :)

Yeah, I have no idea how I ended up being a person who knows how to do things like post pictures.  It's actually pretty funny, but that's cool.  I kind of like the comparison with me and IT teenage boys.  ;D

Word.

MMJ_fanatic

"thirty four is the number and the number is thirty four; the number shall not be thirty one neither shall it be thiry seven" ;)
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.