Main Menu

Uncut

Started by admin, Mar 20, 2005, 09:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

CC

check out this month's uncut magazine,
great feature on THE band and a free CD with bands inspired by them.
includes tracks by
mercury rev, drive-by truckers, wilco, will johnson, grandaddy, ray lamontagne, sparklehorse, sufjan stevens, the gourds and more...

wordawg

Are you on commision?

wordawg
the future is Ginger

CC

QuoteAre you on commision?

wordawg

yes. they promised me free icecream.
so don't forget to tell CC sent you when you pick up your copy!

EC

Ooooh, I bet that have caramel sutra ben and jerry's where you live - you should pick that!!!

primushead

I just got the DVD of "The Last Waltz" by the Band and it was SOOOO awesome.  Their performance of "Helpless" with Neil Young is incredible.

Drunkre

Holy Shit!  I swear to God I did not view this thread before I posted my thread about the Band.  How can I pick up a copy of that magazine?  I've never seen it at any of the grocery stores or music stores around here.  Great pic on the cover.
it's a voice. and it's a choice
to call you out. or stay at home

peanut butter puddin surprise

Shoot!  Free ice cream?!  That rocks!  Send me a pint of cookie dough please!  ;)
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

patslilsis16

oooo i like icecream... coockie dough is good, but chocolate is better!!! ;D
::kaCEy haLLahan::

patslilsis16

man i wish i cuold spell!!!!!!!! hahahhah :D
::kaCEy haLLahan::

EC

Quoteoooo i like icecream... coockie dough is good, but chocolate is better!!!

That's hilarious.

In a very clean way...  

Zmog1974

this Mag's the best in England or as my younger friends would say a mag for old farts...hey im not even old. I would'nt wipe my arse on the NME these days ..although they have been great to MMJ over the years. Bought this Mag last week to read on the plane (i went skiing)and the article is cool, i love the Band i was bought up on this stuff..my Dad used to have them playing constantly when i was younger.I even purchased the mag by coincidence in my brown album t-shirt..then got into a debate with some young girl behind the counter who reckoned i should get into some modern music...the cheek of it.

MMJ_fanatic

Shoot!  Free ice cream?!  That rocks!  Send me a pint of cookie dough please!  ;)
chubby hubby (the best Ben and Jerry creation  ;))
Sittin' here with me and mine.  All wrapped up in a bottle of wine.

EC

chubby hubby (the best Ben and Jerry creation  ;))
Ooooh, we don't get chubby hubby.  What's in it?

MMJ_fanatic

Fudge-Covered Peanut Butter-Filled Pretzels in Vanilla Malt Ice Cream Rippled with Fudge & Peanut Butter :D

EC

QuoteFudge-Covered Peanut Butter-Filled Pretzels in Vanilla Malt Ice Cream Rippled with Fudge & Peanut Butter :D

Is that a fucking lie?

MMJ_fanatic

Naw this is for real and it R-O-C-K-S!

EC

QuoteNaw this is for real and it R-O-C-K-S!

Just when I thought that NOTHING could make my trip better, now there is new ice cream to try.  AND, you can buy beer and ice cream from the same place, right?  Well.  Well I just don't know what.  Yee HAW!

MMJ_fanatic

AND, you can buy beer and ice cream from the same place, right?  

Yep get fat and drunk all at once (the stupid part is left up to the individual's own capacity ;)--of course that's no way to go through life...)

marktwain

We finally got this issue in Louisville.  I picked up a copy this morning, and can't wait to dig in.  The cd sounds great.