does jim have a girlfriend?

Started by pickle_surprise, Apr 02, 2008, 11:53 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sugar

Taterbug

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

folieadeux322

Quoteanyone know?

I'm sure he has a bunch. He's Jim James for gods sake!

Take off those glasses and let down your hair for me...

goldenlady

this is not first time this questions has been asked here..it must be that voice of his...makes you quiver in your unmentionables... :-*

but it has really never  been answered...

Penny Lane

yeah MEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! but seriously, jim-i'm single if you're reading this!! ha ha--

the sound of the new album--he's got someone in his life (other than a guitar)
but come on...there's nothing sexy about poop. Nothing.  -bbill

goldenlady

i agree... it does sound like he has a special someone in his life....but Jim if that falls through Im here to wipe away those tears

Ghosts_on_TV

It said he did in that Magnet article a couple months back, so yes, I guess He does. If he is willing to let out that kind of info in a mag, I guess it's not a big deal to post it here.
Some girls mothers are bigger than others girls mothers...

Taterbug

"Things may come to those who wait, but only the things left by those who hustle" Honest Abe

DaFunkyPrecedent

that chick is hella lucky...

The more important question: Does he have a name for any of his guitars???
God damn those shaky knees.

whothrewthecake

i heard lancelot link, secret chimp has a new girlfriend.

DaFunkyPrecedent

i met carl and his girlfriend in chicago when i was there for Lolla.  They were both really nice and wonderful people and he was a little taken back that I knew who he was.  I usually dont get star struck - but carl made my heart beat a little faster.  

He asked me what shows i have been to and I named off a couple.  When i mentioned NYE in SF, his girlfriend was like "wasn't that the most AMAZING show?!?!" seems like she's just as big of a fan as anyone - i mean duh.  

weeniebeenie

Quotei met carl and his girlfriend in chicago when i was there for Lolla.  They were both really nice and wonderful people and he was a little taken back that I knew who he was.  I usually dont get star struck - but carl made my heart beat a little faster.  

He asked me what shows i have been to and I named off a couple.  When i mentioned NYE in SF, his girlfriend was like "wasn't that the most AMAZING show?!?!" seems like she's just as big of a fan as anyone - i mean duh.  
Wow! That's awesome. I would love to meet anyone from MMJ but Carl has always been my favourite. How did he get so talented?!?!?
How loud can silence get?

kywoman

carl, patrick, and tom are all married.
bo has a girlfriend.
jim had a girlfriend but from what i know he is now single so watch out:)

upstatestruggler

Quotei heard lancelot link, secret chimp has a new girlfriend.

[size=18]goddamnit[/size]

too heavy for the hippies

DaFunkyPrecedent

Quotei met carl and his girlfriend in chicago when i was there for Lolla.  They were both really nice and wonderful people and he was a little taken back that I knew who he was.  I usually dont get star struck - but carl made my heart beat a little faster.  

Wow! That's awesome. I would love to meet anyone from MMJ but Carl has always been my favourite. How did he get so talented?!?!?

He ate the red pill....

TEO

He ate the red pill....

As in the IU red pill.......
"You are only as young as the last time you changed your mind" T. Leary