Paul Westerberg

Started by johnconaway, Apr 18, 2005, 11:20 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

any 'heads out there at 'Headliner's on Saturday?  c'mon, I had to babysit...
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

antoniostrohs

I was there and saw a mrs.conaway with another man while you at home babysitting.Scandalous!

EC

QuoteI was there and saw a mrs.conaway with another man while you at home babysitting.Scandalous!
:o  whuuu ooohhh!  

QuoteI was there and saw a mrs.conaway with another man while you at home babysitting.Scandalous!

I guess it's only scandalous if I didn't already know about it... ;)  mrs. conaway deserved some time off, so I sent her on a "date" with my good buddy Lewis, who had won the tix from FPK.  she had a blast!

EC

I guess it's only scandalous if I didn't already know about it... ;) Êmrs. conaway deserved some time off, so I sent her on a "date" with my good buddy Lewis, who had won the tix from FPK. Êshe had a blast!

Good husband!!  Way to go!!  :)

the only other husband better than me is our very own antoniostrohs.  :)

antoniostrohs

Don't know about that,but thanks!Yes she told me the whole story about Lewis winning the tix.Mrs.conaway sure did look great and it was good to see her out again.Met Lewis after the show and he was a very nice gentleman.Missed you my brother.

yessir I sure missed you guys too!  I think momma deserved some time off...and it was swell to babysit Amelia as she's just darling anyways...(gush gush)

Ajaxx

I came over from London to see Westerberg play Milwaukee and Chicago, got cancelled out by my travelling friends so decided to hop on a plane to Louisville at the last minute. Great show, great venue and some friendly people. Thought I may have seen some members of MMJ and persuaded them to come back over to see us over here again.

Drunkre

does he do any early songs live?  i know morrissey had that period where he wouldn't do smiths songs, but he's doing 'em now.
it's a voice. and it's a choice
to call you out. or stay at home

antoniostrohs

Same deal with Westerberg,he is now playing all the old favorites.Which is very cool to hear again!