how about some new pics?

Started by johnconaway, Apr 28, 2005, 08:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

JacketGal

Oh My!!! Is she adorable or what? Well if that doesn't make your every day brigher and worth living....Cheers!!!

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D
But seein you feels good, and its always understood.
That anything much sweeter would make me die.

whothrewthecake

i just imploded from all the cuteness. seriously.

antoniostrohs

Too beautiful to express in words.

CC

The Boar

Very, very precious John.

For some reason, I assumed the title of this thread was referring to pics of MMJ. When the first one started loading, I thought "Wow, Jim really did cut his hair -- really, really cut his hair!" Then, of course, I felt like an idiot. :P

peanut butter puddin surprise

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

wordawg

QuoteWhen the first one started loading, I thought "Wow, Jim really did cut his hair -- really, really cut his hair!" Then, of course, I felt like an idiot. :P

You are not alone!

Cool pics JC.

wordawg
the future is Ginger

SMc55

EC

QuoteVery, very precious John.

For some reason, I assumed the title of this thread was referring to pics of MMJ. When the first one started loading, I thought "Wow, Jim really did cut his hair -- really, really cut his hair!" Then, of course, I felt like an idiot. :P
HAHAHA!!

Oh John, she's GORGEOUS!!  Honestly, there is nothing like a picture of a babe to put a smile on your face.  Thank you for sharing!!  

marktwain

what a beautiful smile!  That is a lot of cute.  

SMc55

Hey tundra, how's little Abe doing?

marktwain

QuoteHey tundra, how's little Abe doing?
He's perfect, of course! ;)

Just kidding.  But he's pretty close to perfect.  Thanks for asking. He's getting so big!  And he thinks he's a cat. I'll see if I can get some pics posted.