Main Menu

Magic

Started by EC, Jun 16, 2005, 02:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

EC

SMc55

I don't know. It doesn't make any sense, but sometimes things happen that make it hard not to believe. Do you, Megan?

EC

I think I do.  Some days I do.

No I do.  I don't know why I can't commit to that.  

peanut butter puddin surprise

oh oh oh...it's magic, you know....

are you speaking of "magic" in the magician sense of the word, or the magic of love, or magic of music, or just magic in general?  

for instance, when a cool evening in the forest feels alive and spiritual and the trees themselves appear to be magically moving and talking?  
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

Quotefor instance, when a cool evening in the forest feels alive and spiritual and the trees themselves appear to be magically moving and talking?
That definitely.

I was trying to not be too literal about it, but I guess it's anything that you feel happens that goes under your own personal category of "magical".  Like, yes, for sure, love is most certainly a magical thing.  The amazing things that just be.  :)

Jellyfish

MMJ Bonnaroo 04 is def magic. ;)
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

SMc55

I think people are magic. I know they're not always good magic but have you ever had the experience that you're feeling low and somebody, just out of the blue, does the exact thing that will make you feel good again? That's definately magic.

EC

QuoteI think people are magic. I know they're not always good magic but have you ever had the experience that you're feeling low and somebody, just out of the blue, does the exact thing that will make you feel good again? That's definately magic.

YES LADY!  That's so right.  The things that make you feel buzzy and spacey and out of your head.  Right on.

People can be wicked.  Fo sho.  :)