Animal House

Started by johnconaway, Jun 07, 2005, 01:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

Okay, so it's been on like 10000 times on AMC for the past week or so.  And it never gets old...for instance:

"Eric Stratton, damn glad to meet you"

"They can't do that to our pledges!  Only we can do that to our pledges!"

"And for God's sake, tuck up those pajamas!"

"I gave my love a chicken, that had no bone..."

etc.  Like the Blues Brothers, this movie is like sex:  highly addictive, never boring, and you can rinse/repeat all you want.
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

Jellyfish

A classic fer sure...more fav lines:
"You guys playing cards?"  

"I really hate those guys"

"Can we dance wit yo dates?"  ;D
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

tomEisenbraun

Quote"Can we dance wit yo dates?" Ê;D

haha, all of the racial issues in that movie make for some amazing hilarity. You have to LOVE the Shout scene.

(And the "I gave my love a cherry" bit is amazing.

Hell, the whole movie rocks.
The river is moving. The blackbird must be flying.

dogandponyshow

Truly a classic....I went to school at the University of Oregon and sad the fraternity that I was in was right next door to the Delta house....no kidding.  To my dismay, it was torn down probably 15 years ago.  

Food Fight.....drop and give me 20.....A little bit softer  noe...a little LOUDER now

I really want spit out when the anel and the devil are on the shoulders but we all know that line, i.e squeeze her...

D.

ycartrob

saw it at a drive in in 1979. Me and 3 friends got 2 6-packs of bottled Mooshead at the Beer Barn (yes, a place where you could drive through and get beer, draft too!). We were 15 (legal age back then 18) and we did not have a bottle opener. We got the guy to open all 12 at the Beer barn and we drove 6 miles to the drive in with 12 open beers. I remember the 3rd beer being really hot, puking, not remembering much about the movie, but bragging to all my friends at school the next day. Ahhhhh! Youth!

My advice to you, is to start drinking heavily...

Bermuda Highway Patrol

QuoteA little bit softer  now...a little LOUDER now

D.

;D That reminds me of the SNL skit where Will Ferrel (spelling looks wrong :-[) has "voice emodulation"

...great movie (cut/paste to "fav movie" thread)

jonjon

The little things in that movie, like Belushi toward the end stands up with the sword in his hand. Then he does the little stance with moving his hands slightly from side to side. I love that part of the movie. Man he was so cool. For sure a classic. I really miss his character. Other than Chris Farley, has there been another actor that is that physical with role acting?

Speedballing sux man.
Look into Western skies, your answer is over there.