Main Menu

The Buzz

Started by johnconaway, Jun 20, 2005, 01:31 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

peanut butter puddin surprise

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You know, it seems like the forum is hopping these days.  Lots and lots of new users (welcome!) and lots of guests (welcome as well!) milling about.  It's great to see all the old names colliding and colluding with the new ones.  

Gotta love the activity.  Once upon a time, it was observed that when meeting boarders in person, the prevailing wisdom is that there aren't any unkind folks on here at all.

Having met a few dozen of you, I can honestly say that still applies.

Happy posting.  Enjoy!
Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there

EC

Very good vibezzzzz indeed.  :)  Lovely, lovely people.  

kymoose

Hey, you guys definitely make it that way!  When you think of the forum--you can't help but think of conaway and EC.  You guys are the partiarchs!

Anyway, it is great getting a lot of new posters and new fans.  The MMJ experience is blowing up yo.

Jellyfish

A tour & new CD will create new interest in message boards. There are some great people on the MMJ board.The Neil board has been slow lately but when he starts a tour or puts out an album it will pick up.If any of you wants to visit or even join up here is the link to our Neil Young community:
http://p196.ezboard.com/brustedhighway

Come one,come all. :)

I normally wouldn't post a link to another message board here but I know a lot of people here like Neil,so I hope this is OK.I am not a spammer..LOL.
The fact that my hearts beating
is all the proof you need

EC

QuoteI am not a spammer..LOL
Ha!  Not with 215 posts you're not.  My favourite is when someone comes on the board, and they're like:
"Hey you guys, I know you like good stuff, so I thought I'd tell you about this band..."  

And they always remain singly posted.  

What was that weird one a few months ago?  The quitting smoking one?  That was weirdio.

Moose, you said partiarchs, and that is either an extremely clever pun, or a very funny typo.  I quite enjoyed it.  :)

kymoose

Hey I'm a clever kind of fella.

Hey, what ever happened to the Go Team Birthday folks?  I guess they were one and done posters.

EC

Yeah, that was really weird.  I forgot about that.  That was actually really randomly wicked.  

somebody refresh this old man's addled brain on that one!

EC

Remember the guy who registered as Team Birthday, and his post was like

crap.  I can't remember.  Lemme find it.  It's hilarious.

(Go! Team! Birthday!)

Must've been when I was on leave?  maybe??