YOUR FAVORITE BEER?

Started by mickeyreds, May 19, 2005, 02:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mmztaylor

Bud, coors, PBR, Michelob....all are like sex in a canoe....fucking close to water!  ;)

SmoothOprtr

QuoteWhen you're out West....Fat Tire

When you're in Kentucky....Falls City

When you're in Iowa or Wisconsin.....Old Style

Old Style is considered a Chicago beer despite it being brewed in Wisconsin.  The commercials are based around it being "our" beer and it's sold at Wrigley Field and just about every blue collar bar in the City.  Wisconsin sells more Miller Light and "North Woods" beers like Leininkugal (Sp).  If you're in Iowa you need something stronger than beer.  
The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

MickeyReds

PBR is the worst.Its like peils and keystone.They are cheap. If you had a ton of money, you would not drink them.
As long as you keep a straight face...

EC

PBR is pretty buggin' righteous after 11 hours in a car.  I'll say that for sure.

goosemeister

Warsteiner Premium Dunkel -- but from a tap only.  

TN_Fire

It's all about Stone Brewery....IPA, Ruination, Arogant Bastard, Imperial Stout or Old Guardian.  Pay the the $5 for the 22 oz and you'll see what I'm talking about.
Don't get me wrong there is a time and a place for everything...(PBR).....but if you are looking for a favorite buy the best..........It's Quality over Quantity for sure.

ChiefOKONO

Newcastle Brown Ale!!!!

EC

QuoteNewcastle Brown Ale!!!!
I do not disagree.  

Billo

Pilsener Urquel(sp), Creemore Springs,
Guinness and a cold Keith's
Depending on the day.

Kings

Blue Moon is the best beer in the whole Universe.period,point blank!
I said little hunny bunny tell me whats your 20?

TheMadHatter

Yeah,Blue Moon is good.
The Mad Hatter,he waits for Alice to come to tea again.

Enrump

The Swedish Beer Kungöl is both cheap and tasty - a combination that can't be beaten!

ms. yvon

QuoteWhen you're out West....Fat Tire
i loves me some fat tire.

hands down favorite:  eye of the hawk from mendocino brewery.  
close second:  dead guy from rogue brewery

right.  now i have to make a trip to the fridge...  ;)
"i don't mean to brag, i don't mean to boast, but we like hot butter on our breakfast toast."

darkglow

yuengling lager.. mmm good.. problem is that i can't find it anywhere close around here.

i was thrilled to find it at b-ham before the show at the sloss.. some of you fellow boarders might have seen me sucking them down in the parking lot during the pre-show-stand-around

lfish

Stella Artois! No doubt about it
lfish

aMillionDreams

fat tire is great stuff.  unfortunately it's still not available east of the mississippi river.  New Castle is a worthy substitute though.  (As far as poor man's beers go I don't think you can beat Coors Original)
The Unofficial Official MMJ Guitar Tabs Archive
[url="http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/"]http://mmjtabs.50megs.com/[/url]

EC

QuoteYeah,Blue Moon is good.
Agreed.  Tried some a week or so back.  Quite tasty.  

marktwain

All the love for Blue Moon, and yet so much hate for Coors?

SmoothOprtr

I used to drink a lot of Coors Light but it started giving me bad hangovers... Blue Moon is ok for one now and then but I kind of view it as a yuppie thing...
The only two things in life that make it worth livin Is guitars that tune good and firm feelin women

peanut butter puddin surprise

I had Blue Moon once.  It gave me the worst hearburn ever.  Perhaps it was the chili I was eating with it....hmmmmmm.

Runnin' from somethin' that isn't there